Not off topic.... N8 Banned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2006
Seriously about time. I always read his bullshit but i'm quite humble for the most part and never really wanted to waste my time to call him on his bullshit. All is well now and I don't have to read about his album that probably will never come out but I never felt like fueling his desire to fill the board with one more bullshit reply because of a "hater".

Nov 7, 2006
i was a member here since 03 and i never really posted just looked out for news and shit but when everready all i said was how was everyone getting this early and i got banned permanently and it said reason:none lol. that was before FYE and i just figured it was hard to get shit early, boy was i worng

Jun 3, 2006
HMMM.....How did this happen?
i think he was doin that shit where posts in every single thread in a minute or two, so he feel special seein his name on the screen..he was also bringin up old threads to put "..." shit like that...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
This dude went around posting in random threads WANTING to be banned. Don't be surprised if that all too familiar posting style shows up under a new name.

Nov 6, 2005
what was his other personality?...sumthin juggalette or sum shit?
jugallo something or another, and although i cant prove it without digging, i believe he used some Kali King or something, and tried banging the opposite of what he normally claimed. If its becomes an issue, guess i can go match IPs.

Nov 14, 2002
I could give a fuck but i hate to see this place turn in to a good ole boys club.And people get banned on a whim...
Are YEARS of spamming the whole siccness a whim to you? I don't know why he wasn't banned a long time ago. You're right, but I wouldn't worry about it. Just don't pick fights with people outside the forum and you're good. That's why I hardly ever leave here. I couldn't have a conversation about GTA in the video game forum without it turning into a bitch-fest with the other person completely ignoring anything I had to say in my posts and yet somehow still posting a four paragraph response.

Fuck that.

Dude said in the other thread "You can't see me"... LoL. ::waves retard hand in front of face::