NORTHERN EXPOZURE VOL.7 COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
12:53AM LATE TO YOU BRO!!!! IT CAN BE CONSIDERED EARLY TO MANY OTHERS....I AIN'T CONFORMED TO A REPETITIVE SCHEDULE HOMEBOY, LEARNED EARLY IN LIFE I COULDN'T LIVE LIKE THAT....I SLEEP WHEN I SLEEP!! I WORK WHEN I WORK!! BEEN TOLD BY MANY I'M A NITE OWL ....BUT WHATEVER THO'....SOMETIMES I RELATE TO ROOSTERS!!

CRBS

Sicc OG
Dec 26, 2003
I think we can all say history is written with respect towards the country the writer is in. I can agree this country is not perfect but which one is. Woodie i know where you guys are coming from and respect it. Im still buying your cds regardless even if i dont like the way your going with it. Meaning the political view. When i see people talk about something i disagree over i have to speak up. Just like the way you guys do it through music and such just different side of the field. Lou-e-Lou, I have lots of respect for you but having a grudge over cowboys and indians was back in the day. Yes we have problems of today but the People arent doing a damn thing about it. Bitch and moan is all they do. When the people finally become united i will be on their side brother cause this country needs to rebuild on how its being run. I will tell you this people turn their heads and just want that low gas price and a paycheck to come home to. Apparently to those that care this is simply not good enough.
But for now im giving back to this country not for the agenda just for something i believe in. Going on 3 years in the military and will never regret it.

Aug 8, 2003
CRBS said:
But for now im giving back to this country not for the agenda just for something i believe in. Going on 3 years in the military and will never regret it.
can i ask WHAT u are doing FOR your country??

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
CRBS said:
I think we can all say history is written with respect towards the country the writer is in. I can agree this country is not perfect but which one is. Woodie i know where you guys are coming from and respect it. Im still buying your cds regardless even if i dont like the way your going with it. Meaning the political view. When i see people talk about something i disagree over i have to speak up. Just like the way you guys do it through music and such just different side of the field. Lou-e-Lou, I have lots of respect for you but having a grudge over cowboys and indians was back in the day. Yes we have problems of today but the People arent doing a damn thing about it. Bitch and moan is all they do. When the people finally become united i will be on their side brother cause this country needs to rebuild on how its being run. I will tell you this people turn their heads and just want that low gas price and a paycheck to come home to. Apparently to those that care this is simply not good enough.
I CAN RESPECT THAT!! ANYONE WHOS IN THE MILITARY I CAN RESPECT. GOT 3 BOYS IN IRAQ AND MY LIL BROTHER JUST TOUCHED DOWN IN RAHMADI!

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
HOPE YOU COME HOME SAFE CRBS, HOPE YOU KNOW BY NO MEANS DOES THE COVER MEAN DISRESPECT TOWARDS SOLDIERS DEPLOYED TO WAR FROM THE U.S., JUST AGAINST THOSE DEPLOYING OUR RELATIVES VOLUNTARILY OR NOT YET NONE OF THEIR RELATIVES ARE BEIN' DEPLOYED ALONGSIDE OURS....FUCK THAT, THEY GOT US "THEIR CATTLE" FIGHTIN THEIR WAR LIKE THEY'VE DONE FOR CENTURIES

Mar 28, 2004
TROLL said:
^^^
the homies lou and wood speak the truth!!!!

and yes, the bloodline from washington to bush is linked through decsendents that date back even further to kings of england and even ramses of egypt.. its a preservation of a monarchy by way of masquerading a democracy...
LOL :rolleyes:

Jul 17, 2002
a lot of motherfuckers here, n homeboys be educated...........right on! fuck the war we fightin a different war n the streetz. as 4 da cover.....good lookin wood its "different". I don't trip cause WE ALL know u b norte sidin ridin on yours. can't wait to hear this album BIG TONE is on it.

N LOU E LOU when the fuck are we gonna hear a late night smobbin remix. haha no disrespect.

Jan 27, 2003
yayfilthyfiu
CRBS said:
GLAD 2 SEE WE'VE COME 2 -N- UNDERSTANDING....NO DISRESPECT WAS EVER TOOKEN EVERYONE IS AN INDIVIDUAL SO WITH THAT HAS THEY OWN OPINION....WOOD LOVE YOU 2 BRO, YOOOOU KNOOOOW NOT 2 MANY OF US STILL BREATHING FAMILY BUT UNTIL I STOP TAKING IN AIR REP THE TRUTH....CRBS....HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING 4 IN LIFE -N- IN THIS LAST RESPONSE I WAS FEELING WERE YOU WAS COMING FROM SO STAY UP -N- STAY TRYNA TURN THESE NEGATIVES IN TAH POSITIVES....

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
HERE'S THE NE 7 TRACKLISTING....

1. A MATTER OF TIME - WOODIE
2. -N- OUR BLOOD - LOU-E-LOU, WOODIE & STORM
3. WE IN THE BAY - KONU
4. SENTENCES - A-WAX & BUBS
5. TOP OF THE WORLD - B-DAWG feat. LOU-E-LOU & MEGAN
6. LEARN SOMETHIN' - WOODIE & LOU-E-LOU
7. NORTHERN CALIFORNIA RAIZED - LUCK, BO-BIZ, BEAR & MAD DOG
8. ONE NIGHT ONE 9 - SOLITARY 1 feat. B-DUB of MOBB C.I.N.
9. EYE OF THE STORM - WOODIE, BIG TONE & DAVINA
10. THE UNDERDOGZ - SHADOW
11. LIFE & DEATH - REDRUM & SLEEPY SANTINO
12. FLY AWAY - WOODIE feat. LIL' DEE & LOU-E-LOU
14. IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD - BIG OSO LOC
15. BONECRUSHER - A-WAX & LOU-E-LOU
16. ILLEGITIMATE - YOUNG A.Z.
17. SHOOTIN' SEVENS - LOU-E-LOU, LIL' DEE & LIL' LOS
18. OPEN IT UP - YOUNG A.Z., LIL' DEE & B-DAWG
19. 530 GANGSTA ENE - CARILLO R.I.P "BONUS TRACK".

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
Woodie, that cover is sick with it. Thought-provoking and it shows that East Co Co continues to evolve and develop. Without reading through every single response, it's apparent it's already having the desired effect. Looking forward to the album.

Feb 23, 2004
tight WOOD looking forward to this lineup...too bad you dont have a track again with A-Wax but this shit will still be slappin'....best of luck man!!!!!!

Feb 23, 2004
WOODIE! there gonna be shirts available at Rapbay.com as well when the release hits the shelves or before or not planning on a shirt? lookin good tho once again man, best of luck!