NORTHERN EXPOZURE VOL.7 COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2005
Bonekrusher408 said:
^^^^YEAH THE SPANIARDS MADE THE MEXICAN FLAG UP THERE THE ONES WHO WENT FROM THE SOUTH WEST U.S. TO MEXICO AND SEEN THE EAGLE EATIN THE SNAKE ON THE CACTUS
i dont know exactly who made it but it was the aztecs not the spaniards they were crossing one of their lakes and saw it that eagle was on one of the aztec maps

Mar 2, 2005
I ORDER MINE IN FYE HERE IN LAKELAND FLORIDA AND THEY HAVENT CALLED ME!!!! :( THEY TOLD ME IT WAZ GONNA TAKE COUPLE DAYZ!!!! AND I ORDERED $iNCE DA 13th OF THIZ MONTH :(...$hIT I HAVE TO WAIT!

Well lets start with im cuban. Apparently you spoke to soon aswell. Welcome to my world. If you think puerto ricans and cubans or anything other hispanic likes to be called homies other than mexicans your fucken on your own there.Yes white people started this country and had the idea of enslaving blacks. Yes it was built on minorities. I tell you this mexicans and hispanics werent in the picture on this one. Other than they being slave owners.Everything that you read i can back it up to with opposite non fictional statements. You read books but it always someone who interprets a certain way to feed his argument.Lets take michael moore a fat slob who hates bush with a passion making books of bullshit about him. Love how you prove your not racist with naming a couple people you know who are white. Didnt say you were racist but oh k. Wow you named a war where they used minorities to fight. If you really want to do a death count or see stats on whos joining the military and whos died in it, i can tell you there are more white people in it than any other race and thats a fact. Wow a man predicted whos going to be president. Are you serious. Im pretty sure hes not the only one in the World since there are Billions of people to predict whos going to be president. GROWN MAN WHO DEFINITELY GETS HIS GROWN MAN ON. Like the quote think thats shits funny. With someone whos representing a fight between nortenos and surenos whos not mexican. Wrong war man. Nice talking to you man.

Blanco
THIS FOOL CLAIMING CUBAN, TALKING ABOUT CHICANOS DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE A MEXICAN FROM MEXICO, NIGGA HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE A CUBANO FROM CUBA? CUBAN-AMERICANS ARE THE MOST HARDCORE REPUBLICANS AND MOST OF THEM WAS THE ELITE CLASS IN CUBA THAT CONTROLLED THE WEALTH UNTIL FIDEL GAINED POWER, WANTED THEM TO SHARE THEIR WEALTH AND KICKED THEM IN THE ASS WHEN THEY REFUSED, NOW THESE FOOLS SUPPORT THE GOVERNMENT IN AMERICA THAT STARVES THEIR "BROTHERS" BACK HOME IN CUBA THROUGH GENOCIDAL SANCTIONS.

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
with all due respect but alot of people walk blind folded or maybe just choose not 2 see 4 example alot of folks would rather be herded like sheep -n- go with the flow instead of facing the truth....i gives a fuck cause i was born 2 die its death before dishonor on mine, loyalty above all laws....so let me start by saying did you know that starting with george washington -n- ending with george bush -n- all the presidents inbetween were all related by blood....your vote dont count yall so fuck all that we the people shit....how come all the presidents were white ???? -n- really folks outta all the billions of people in this world we couldnt find someone more qualified than bush 2 be president ???? we been stripped of our right 2 discipline our own children -n- shit even the bible states do not spare the rod....its all a form 2 brain wash -n- make it easier 4 whoever 2 succeed -n- thier corrupted plans....we gotta stop being so shallow minded -n- realize the whole picture....shits fucked up yall....
TRUTH

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
^^^^YEAH THE SPANIARDS MADE THE MEXICAN FLAG UP THERE THE ONES WHO WENT FROM THE SOUTH WEST U.S. TO MEXICO AND SEEN THE EAGLE EATIN THE SNAKE ON THE CACTUS
WRONG,

Aztec myth prophesied that a great city would one day stand on the site where an eagle, perched on a cactus with a serpent in its mouth, was found. Today, Mexico City stands on this mythical site. Although the Aztec Empire fell on April 28, 1521

The central emblem is the Aztec pictogram for Tenochtitlan (now Mexico City), the center of their empire. It recalls the legend that inspired the Aztecs to settle on what was originally a lake-island. The form of the coat of arms was most recently revised in 1968. Aztec legend held that they should found their city on the spot where they saw an eagle on a nopal, eating a snake. Ribbon in the national colors are at the bottom of the coat of arms. Throughout history, the flag has changed 4 times, as the design of the coat of arms and the length-width ratios of the flag have been modified. However, the coat of arms has had the same features throughout: an eagle, holding a serpent in its talon, is perched on top of a prickly pear cactus; the cactus is situated on a rock that rises above a lake. The coat of arms is derived from an Aztec legend that their gods told them to build a city where they spot an eagle and a serpent, which is now Mexico City. The current national flag, the Fourth National Flag, is also used as the Mexican naval ensign by ships registered in Mexico.