NORTHERN EXPOZURE VOL.7 COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
So your burn the flag because of it's representatives or the Government, but I thought the Country was the People and not the government, or are you saying it's the other way around?

Jun 5, 2004
WOODIE said:
IF YOU NOTICE THE AMERICAN FLAG IS UPSIDE DOWN WITH THE NE COMPASS BURNIN IT DISPLAYING DISTASTE FOR THIS COUNTRIES LEADERS....AND WE THE PEOPLE CROSSED OUT IN THE PEOPLES BLOOD....STARTIN TO SINK IN?
yup... i didnt notice the flag is upside down... i noticed the compass on fire and didnt know what it meant... good shit. best cover yet out of the n.e. albums

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
THE COUNTRY IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE PEOPLE BUT NOT IN THIS GOVERNMENT....THATS A FALSE STATEMENT THEY TRY TO MAKE US BELIEVE....AND THEM TYRANTS CAN TAKE THEIR FLAG AND SHOVE IT UP THEY ASS FOR ALL I CARE....IT MEANS NOTHIN TO ME, SHIT LET THE PEOPLE COME WITH SOMETHIN NEW....UNFORTUNATELY THAT MOST LIKELY WON'T HAPPEN, ATLEAST NOT IN THIS LIFETIME, WHEN OTHER COUNTRIES SEE THAT FLAG THEY THINK OF THE SHIT THEM WICKED LEADERS OF THIS COUNTRY DID TO THEIR HOMES AND FAMILIES, I DON'T WANNA BE PLACED INTO THE CATEGORY OF ONE WHO AGREES WITH THE U.S. ATTEMPT AT GLOBAL TAKEOVER....MY WORDS AIN'T QUITE ROLLIN OUT EXACTLY WHAT I'M TRY TO GET ACROSS TODAY BUT HOPEFULLY YOU UNDERSTAND BY NO MEANS DOES IT MEAN DISRESPECT TO THE COMMON PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY

May 31, 2006
the cover is very creative, i like it, im guessing there's guna be more political type of songs on here, shit.. it still looks good, not many rappers can kick knowledge like Woodie and i can't wait to hear Konu. Even Redrum's on here.. i'm bout to cop this right away

Mar 12, 2005
WOODIE said:
THE COUNTRY IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE PEOPLE BUT NOT IN THIS GOVERNMENT....THATS A FALSE STATEMENT THEY TRY TO MAKE US BELIEVE....AND THEM TYRANTS CAN TAKE THEIR FLAG AND SHOVE IT UP THEY ASS FOR ALL I CARE....IT MEANS NOTHIN TO ME, SHIT LET THE PEOPLE COME WITH SOMETHIN NEW....UNFORTUNATELY THAT MOST LIKELY WON'T HAPPEN, ATLEAST NOT IN THIS LIFETIME, WHEN OTHER COUNTRIES SEE THAT FLAG THEY THINK OF THE SHIT THEM WICKED LEADERS OF THIS COUNTRY DID TO THEIR HOMES AND FAMILIES, I DON'T WANNA BE PLACED INTO THE CATEGORY OF ONE WHO AGREES WITH THE U.S. ATTEMPT AT GLOBAL TAKEOVER....MY WORDS AIN'T QUITE ROLLIN OUT EXACTLY WHAT I'M TRY TO GET ACROSS TODAY BUT HOPEFULLY YOU UNDERSTAND BY NO MEANS DOES IT MEAN DISRESPECT TO THE COMMON PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY
So if you don't want to be placed in that Category, what will you use to symbolize you're statement, or your better USA. The Huelga Bird, the North Star with Fourteen Dots?! I understand where you coming from, because this Justice system is crooked as fuck as I've seen, and I understand that you aren't disrespecting the Gente, but rather the government. But did Mexico choose their Flag, or did the Spaniards?

Mar 12, 2005
If you don't understand my question, here it is. Because alot of Mexican Americans with alot of Country pride will say, I'm damn glad to be Mexican, but didn't the spaniard make up their Flag. So why have pride in a flag that was made by men that raped and forced themselves into that civilation. But they looked forward and made a somewhat better situation out of a bad past. Same should be said for us.

Dec 7, 2005
WOODIE said:
WHEN I HEAR IT LIKE THAT IT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE AMERICA IS LIKE GERMANY WAS IN WW2

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
@209STOCKTON, AIN'T TRYIN TO BRUSH YOU OFF BRO BUT LET'S CROSS THAT BRIDGE WHEN WE GET THERE, IN THE MEANTIME THE FLAG ON THE COVER REPRESENTS THIS GOVERNMENT THAT CONTINUES TO ENSLAVE ITS PEOPLE IN PRISONS OF WHICH MOST ARE NON-VIOLENT CRIMES IN ORDER TO EVENTUALLY TURN PRISONS INTO CHEAPER LABOR FOR THE RICH FOLKS ON CAPITOL HILL, IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE PRISONS WILL DAMN NEAR ALL BE WORK FACTORIES....PLUS THEY BUILDIN PRISONS UNDERGROUND NOW WHERE THE INMATES DON'T SEE NATURAL LIGHT, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT!!!!

Aug 19, 2004
Im not feeling it. I would rather see a picture of Northern California, fields in the background, or something that represents us on a compilation called "Northern Expozure." Maybe if the title was called AMERICA UNDER SEIGE, but it's not.

Jul 17, 2004
Covers clean.... good to see something other than the average homeboy cover.... No disrespect on those but c'mon now you cant expect N.E. 7 to have the same approach as all the others, it just doesnt make sense to do it the same every time.... I think everybody is just afraid of change.... only my opinion though

Mar 12, 2005
WOODIE said:
@209STOCKTON, AIN'T TRYIN TO BRUSH YOU OFF BRO BUT LET'S CROSS THAT BRIDGE WHEN WE GET THERE, IN THE MEANTIME THE FLAG ON THE COVER REPRESENTS THIS GOVERNMENT THAT CONTINUES TO ENSLAVE ITS PEOPLE IN PRISONS OF WHICH MOST ARE NON-VIOLENT CRIMES IN ORDER TO EVENTUALLY TURN PRISONS INTO CHEAPER LABOR FOR THE RICH FOLKS ON CAPITOL HILL, IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE PRISONS WILL DAMN NEAR ALL BE WORK FACTORIES....PLUS THEY BUILDIN PRISONS UNDERGROUND NOW WHERE THE INMATES DON'T SEE NATURAL LIGHT, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT!!!!
I'm not for the Government either homeboy, ever since I started Educating myself I've seen what's been going on. I'm for the people, not the Government.
PLUS THEY BUILDIN PRISONS UNDERGROUND NOW WHERE THE INMATES DON'T SEE NATURAL LIGHT, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT!!!!
I am aware of this, but not to this Extent! DAMN!

Feb 23, 2006
BENNY_BLANCO1 said:
Im not feeling it. I would rather see a picture of Northern California, fields in the background, or something that represents us on a compilation called "Northern Expozure." Maybe if the title was called AMERICA UNDER SEIGE, but it's not.
yes yes