NORTHERN EXPOZURE VOL.7 COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Stockton209SS said:
If you don't understand my question, here it is. Because alot of Mexican Americans with alot of Country pride will say, I'm damn glad to be Mexican, but didn't the spaniard make up their Flag. So why have pride in a flag that was made by men that raped and forced themselves into that civilation. But they looked forward and made a somewhat better situation out of a bad past. Same should be said for us.
WELL SAID NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT

May 3, 2002
I like the cover. Good shit wood

@ WOODIE: You ever think about doing some shit with PARIS or T-KASH maybe even Immortal Technique or Dead Prez? you knowwork with some more Political type rap shit.

Jan 27, 2003
yayfilthyfiu
with all due respect but alot of people walk blind folded or maybe just choose not 2 see 4 example alot of folks would rather be herded like sheep -n- go with the flow instead of facing the truth....i gives a fuck cause i was born 2 die its death before dishonor on mine, loyalty above all laws....so let me start by saying did you know that starting with george washington -n- ending with george bush -n- all the presidents inbetween were all related by blood....your vote dont count yall so fuck all that we the people shit....how come all the presidents were white ???? -n- really folks outta all the billions of people in this world we couldnt find someone more qualified than bush 2 be president ???? we been stripped of our right 2 discipline our own children -n- shit even the bible states do not spare the rod....its all a form 2 brain wash -n- make it easier 4 whoever 2 succeed -n- thier corrupted plans....we gotta stop being so shallow minded -n- realize the whole picture....shits fucked up yall....

Feb 23, 2006
its the law u have to go to school or your parents go to jail what kind of shit is that yea u learn some shit but the goverment realy wantz to brain wash them

Aug 8, 2003
LOU-E-LOU said:
with all due respect but alot of people walk blind folded or maybe just choose not 2 see 4 example alot of folks would rather be herded like sheep -n- go with the flow instead of facing the truth....i gives a fuck cause i was born 2 die its death before dishonor on mine, loyalty above all laws....so let me start by saying did you know that starting with george washington -n- ending with george bush -n- all the presidents inbetween were all related by blood....your vote dont count yall so fuck all that we the people shit....how come all the presidents were white ???? -n- really folks outta all the billions of people in this world we couldnt find someone more qualified than bush 2 be president ???? we been stripped of our right 2 discipline our own children -n- shit even the bible states do not spare the rod....its all a form 2 brain wash -n- make it easier 4 whoever 2 succeed -n- thier corrupted plans....we gotta stop being so shallow minded -n- realize the whole picture....shits fucked up yall....
^^^
the homies lou and wood speak the truth!!!!

and yes, the bloodline from washington to bush is linked through decsendents that date back even further to kings of england and even ramses of egypt.. its a preservation of a monarchy by way of masquerading a democracy...

CRBS

Sicc OG
Dec 26, 2003
LOU-E-LOU said:
First of all everyone is a follower. Everyone believes something someone else has. So this bullshit you speak about people walking blind is stupid. People believe what they feel is right and have the choice to stick with it or not. Not everyone is meant to be a leader or someone to take command. So your saying its a coincidence that all the presidents are related by blood at one point. What about the first articles of confederation. Are those presidents invovled in this coincidence. I highly doubt it. So if this bloodline is true we can point out who will become president next. Why stop at bush right! Voting system is fucked cant say anything about that. With all presidents being white. Hmm last time i checked the white people are what made this country what it is from the start. And everyones defintion of a white person is someone with white skin regardless of ehtnicity to any person. There aint billions of people in the world picking our president, its the U.S. only and thats about a couple hundred million but then again like you said the voting system is fucked. You afraid to hit your kid thats your problem. Yea they make it so you think its bad but shit who listens to this law anyway. I bet you dont follow every law so why bitch about one. So your saying the way you live is something to follow for all citizens in the U.S. and the world. Your a complete fool. I will put money you went to a public school which is free education and not take it seriously. Your some grown man on a hater mission at what you dont have and how bad you have it kind of attitude.

CRBS

Sicc OG
Dec 26, 2003
Oh i love how all you mexican americans talk about being proud of your heritage. Shit most you guys dont speak spanish, dont know shit about your heritage because your all so white washed (if thats how you put it) and never actually lived in mexico. Bunch of proud as people who dont know a single bit about being a mexican in mexico.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Back to the cover topic..... Its a good cover gives a good description of whats in store in the album, a lot of symbolism in it I like it shit makes sence although I would of added more shit too it but its kept pretty simple, could of had more symbolism like that eye in Trolls sig would of been good right over that "We the people" font symbolizing how government is taking over our rights over fear, or illuminati symbols burning or some crazy shit like that. Good shit though cant wait till this shit comes out cant lose with Big oso loc and Red Rum in the cd.

Jan 27, 2003
yayfilthyfiu
CRBS said:
First of all everyone is a follower. Everyone believes something someone else has. So this bullshit you speak about people walking blind is stupid. People believe what they feel is right and have the choice to stick with it or not. Not everyone is meant to be a leader or someone to take command. So your saying its a coincidence that all the presidents are related by blood at one point. What about the first articles of confederation. Are those presidents invovled in this coincidence. I highly doubt it. So if this bloodline is true we can point out who will become president next. Why stop at bush right! Voting system is fucked cant say anything about that. With all presidents being white. Hmm last time i checked the white people are what made this country what it is from the start. And everyones defintion of a white person is someone with white skin regardless of ehtnicity to any person. There aint billions of people in the world picking our president, its the U.S. only and thats about a couple hundred million but then again like you said the voting system is fucked. You afraid to hit your kid thats your problem. Yea they make it so you think its bad but shit who listens to this law anyway. I bet you dont follow every law so why bitch about one. So your saying the way you live is something to follow for all citizens in the U.S. and the world. Your a complete fool. I will put money you went to a public school which is free education and not take it seriously. Your some grown man on a hater mission at what you dont have and how bad you have it kind of attitude.
FIRST OFF DUDE I'LL CALL YOU DUDE CAUSE BY YOUR CONDUCT I KNOW YOU AINT A HOMIE, I'M NOT MEXICAN, I'M PUERTO RICAN....-N- YOU SPOKE WAY 2 SOON 2 PASS JUDGEMENT -N- LIKE I WAS TALKING ABOUT SHALLOW PEOPLE, YOU DID'NT GRASP THE CONCEPT OF WHAT I WAS TRYNA SAY....2 CALL ME A FOOL WELL THATS A LIL BIT DRASTIC....HATER LOU-E-LOU NEVER THAT, IT SEEMS YOU THE ONE HATING I WAS JUST MERELY ENLIGHENTING SOME FOLKS ON SOME REAL SHIT -N- LIKE ALWAYS YOU'LL HAVE A FAG WHO GETS HIS PANTIES IN A BUNCH, JUMPING 2 CONCLUSIONS TRYNA SHINE IN FRONT OF WHOEVER BUT END UP DUSTY LIKE PIG PEN....DISCIPLINE MY CHILD NOT A PROBLEM, I'M NOT AFRAID 2 WHIP MY CHILDS ASS JUST LIKE I WONT BE AFRAID 2 WHIP YOURS IF CONFRONTED CAUSE YOUR RIGHT I AM A GROWN MAN WHO DEFINITELY GETS HIS GROWN MAN ON....FURTHER MORE I DONT HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE ABOUT SHIT JUST EDUCATED IN THINGS YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT....GET EDUCATED OR YOU JUST GONNA BE ONE OF THOSE FALLING BY THE WAIST SIDE....EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT MY MOUTH IS REAL -N- BACKED BY NON-FICTIONAL STATEMENTS, DOCUMENTS, BOOKS, ETC. SO BEFORE YOU GO JUMPING THE GUN I SUGGEST YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK BECAUSE I HAVE -N- YOU WONT BE LOOKING LIKE A IDIOT....THIERS THINGS THAT OCCUR DAILY THAT YOU COULD'NT EVEN BEGIN 2 COMPREHEND....THIS IS'NT ABOUT RACE, MY BEST FRIENDS WHITE, MY DAUGHTER SHES HALF WHITE, BUT YOUR WRONG ABOUT.... IT WAS THE WHITE PEOPLE THAT GOT US THIS FAR....IT TAKES A NATION 2 GET US THIS FAR -N- IN THIS NATION THIERS FAR MORE THAN JUST WHITE....LETS TAKE WAR 4 EXAMPLE ASK A VIETNAM VET, WHEN IT CAME DOWN 2 FRONTLINE SHIT , GETTING DROPPED OFF BY HELICOPTERS IN THE LINE OFF FIRE, WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS 9 OUTTA TEN TIMES ALL YOU SEE IS BLACKS -N- LATINOS, THE ONLY WHITE MAN THAT WAS SEEN WAS THE ONE DROPPING YOU OFF FLYING THAT HELICOPTER -N- HES GOING BACK....THIERS ALOT MORE MINORITIES THAT HAVE GIVEN THIER LIFE 4 THIS COUNTRY SO WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT IS FALSE DUDE BECAUSE IF IT WAS'NT 4 THE MINORITY THIS COUNTRY WOULD OF BEEN OVER THROWN DECADES A GO....LET ME LACE YOUR BOOTS A LIL SINCE THEY DEFINITELY NEED 2 BE TIED LOOK UP A MAN CALLED DAVID ICKE HE PREDICTED BUSH 2 BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT WHEN CLINTON JUST BARELY TOOK OFFICE ( YES THE PRESIDENCY HAS BEEN PREDICTED -N- WILL CONTINUE 2 BE) SO NEXT TIME YOU DIRECT YOUR BULLSHIT 2 ME PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK CAUSE TODAY DUDE YOU FLUNKING....REALLY THO.

Dec 6, 2005
If you look at this war that we are in Bush is in a Country that has nothing to do with this war other than they said that they had wepons of mass destruction which they dont. How many YOUNG soliders that came from poverty or just above the poverty line are out there? And how many WEALTHY soliders are out there? Its a 4 to 1 odds meaning us as in MIDDLE class are out there risking our lives for this country whos president DID NOT goto war but join the National reserve. Now I my self havn't been to war yet I'm only 18 leaveing for Camp Pendleton next year. Me personally dont give a fuck about Bush that homie can go suck a dick I'm doing this for ME MY NORTHERN RAZA and my OAKLEY COMMUNITY but its the same damn thing in the streets your out there doing what you do at anytime your shit can be done lifes too short to be wasteing on little shit time to rise to the occasion and learn what you are about
lOke DEEZY ENE

Jan 27, 2003
yayfilthyfiu
Deezy14 said:
If you look at this war that we are in Bush is in a Country that has nothing to do with this war other than they said that they had wepons of mass destruction which they dont. How many YOUNG soliders that came from poverty or just above the poverty line are out there? And how many WEALTHY soliders are out there? Its a 4 to 1 odds meaning us as in MIDDLE class are out there risking our lives for this country whos president DID NOT goto war but join the National reserve. Now I my self havn't been to war yet I'm only 18 leaveing for Camp Pendleton next year. Me personally dont give a fuck about Bush that homie can go suck a dick I'm doing this for ME MY NORTHERN RAZA and my OAKLEY COMMUNITY but its the same damn thing in the streets your out there doing what you do at anytime your shit can be done lifes too short to be wasteing on little shit time to rise to the occasion and learn what you are about
lOke DEEZY ENE
BEST WISHES GO OUT 2 YOU -N- YOURS HOMIE, MAY THE EYES OF ALL GOODNESS LOOK AFTER YOU....BUSH BROKE A PEACE TREATY THAT CLINTON ACCOMPLISHED WITH IRAQWHEN HE RAIDED....WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION JUST THE EXCUSE 2 GET SADDAM 4 ATTEMTING 2 ASSASINATE HIS DADDY....MUCH LUV 2 THE HOMIES IN OAKLEY BE SAFE HOMIE -N- DO YOUR THANG.

Aug 8, 2003
CRBS said:
What about the first articles of confederation. Are those presidents invovled in this coincidence. I highly doubt it.
:dead: :mad:
peep....

Many of the American political leaders have been related to the British Royalty incl. George Bush and Dan Quayle.
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bloodlines/merovingian.htm

Another interesting fact to consider is that of the 37 Presidents of the United States before Jimmy Carter, at least 18 or 21 (depending on which source you believe) were close relatives. That comes to somewhere between 48.6 percent and 56.7 percent-far to much to be coincidence, as any conspiritologist (or mathematician) would tell you. Of the 224 ancestors in the family tree of 21 Presidents, we find 13 Roosevelt's, 16 Coolidge's, and 14 Tyler's. Another source manages to relate 60 percent of the Presidents and link most of them to the super-rich Astor family. This data does not include genealogies of the five most recent President. Psychologist G. William Domhoff claims that a large part of America's Ruling elite, just like that of Europe, are related by marriage.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/uspresidentasmasons.htm

CRBS said:
So if this bloodline is true we can point out who will become president next. Why stop at bush right! Voting system is fucked cant say anything about that.
yeah, 'fixed' is the proper term to describe our voting system...

CRBS said:
With all presidents being white. Hmm last time i checked the white people are what made this country what it is from the start.
after they raped pillaged and plundered those who were already on the land...

Mar 12, 2005
TROLL said:
^^^
the homies lou and wood speak the truth!!!!

and yes, the bloodline from washington to bush is linked through decsendents that date back even further to kings of england and even ramses of egypt.. its a preservation of a monarchy by way of masquerading a democracy...
TROLL YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REASON WHY IT WAS MADE LIKE THAT, BECAUSE GEORGE BUSH WILL BE PART OF THE ABOMINATION WHEN THE ANTI-CHRIST TAKES OVER ISRAEL THE THE WORLD AND MANY OF THE HOMIES WILL BE BLIND. AND THAT'S THE DAMN TRUTH!!!!

Aug 8, 2003
Stockton209SS said:
TROLL YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REASON WHY IT WAS MADE LIKE THAT, BECAUSE GEORGE BUSH WILL BE PART OF THE ABOMINATION WHEN THE ANTI-CHRIST TAKES OVER ISRAEL THE THE WORLD AND MANY OF THE HOMIES WILL BE BLIND. AND THAT'S THE DAMN TRUTH!!!!
although i dont put the bible high on my list of things to be believed u should peep this...

1A. MYSTERY BABYLON

1B. The Adulterous Woman - Revelation 17:1-6
The first part of this is about the adulterous woman- from verses one to 6.

Revelation 17

"1 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, 'Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters.'"
Incidentally, if you will look down at verse 15, the waters on which the prostitute sits are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. So, whoever this woman is, she has come control over the people all over the earth.
"2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.
"3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.
"4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. "5 This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
"6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. When I saw her, I was greatly astonished."
Today, prophecy scholars believe that woman is apostate religion- a one-world religion, put together by people who believe everything and anything except in personal salvation through the death of Jesus Christ. She is seen as an adulterous woman because, in the Old Testament, in many places, Israel, as the wife of Jehovah, is pictured as an unfaithful wife because she has gone away from her faith in The Lord. In the New Testament, the Church is seen as the Bride of Christ, and we are to be presented as pure and clean. You can see that if the picture is one of a love relation ship between man and God, then those who turn from Him, who follow false teaching, and idolatry, and witchcraft and astrology, are seen as unfaithful to God, and their religion is seen as adulterous. This, then is a picture of world religion giving its power to Antichrist in the last days.