No "MORE" B.S.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2008
if you fools knew shit about god you would know he forgives and loves everyone.
regardless if you bang or not. as long as you got faith.
and dont do satanic shit. i dont kill people....at least not now that im a grown ass man.
we will let god be the judge when time comes.

yall wnt be talkin like that when you face your maker

Aug 17, 2007
if you fools knew shit about god you would know he forgives and loves everyone.
regardless if you bang or not. as long as you got faith.
and dont do satanic shit. i dont kill people....at least not now that im a grown ass man.
we will let god be the judge when time comes.

yall wnt be talkin like that when you face your maker

SO PEOPLE WHO BELEAVE THE SAME GOD AS YOU DO HELLA FUKED UP SHIT BUT YET THEY BELEAVE AS LONG AS THEY SORRY GOD WILL FORGIVE THEM AND ITS ALL GOOD?

THATS PLAYIN BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE HOMEBOY.I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAT.

PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND PEOPLE ARE GOOD.PEOPLE KILL AND PEOPLE SAVE LIFES.AND CREATE LIFE BY THEM SELFS.
MOST OF THE STUFF IN THE BIBLE IS METAPHORICAL AND IS MADE UP OF STOLEN IDEAS.

WE ALL ARE APART OF SOMETHING MUCH BIGGER THEN US AS INDIVIDUALS.BUT IT IS NOT WHAT MOST PEOPLE ARE TAUGHT AND BELEAVE.

Apr 20, 2008
SO PEOPLE WHO BELEAVE THE SAME GOD AS YOU DO HELLA FUKED UP SHIT BUT YET THEY BELEAVE AS LONG AS THEY SORRY GOD WILL FORGIVE THEM AND ITS ALL GOOD?

THATS PLAYIN BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE HOMEBOY.I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAT.

PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND PEOPLE ARE GOOD.PEOPLE KILL AND PEOPLE SAVE LIFES.AND CREATE LIFE BY THEM SELFS.
MOST OF THE STUFF IN THE BIBLE IS METAPHORICAL AND IS MADE UP OF STOLEN IDEAS.

WE ALL ARE APART OF SOMETHING MUCH BIGGER THEN US AS INDIVIDUALS.BUT IT IS NOT WHAT MOST PEOPLE ARE TAUGHT AND BELEAVE.
god forgives those who seek forgiveness homie.

if your out doin dumb random senseless shit all the time and dont seek forgiveness then you wont be forgiven.

we all have a greater purpose in life.

we aint born to live a short life and just die and live this whole time for nothing.

there is an afterlife. and we got a higher meaning to being here.

i dont know about you....but my red rosary has saved me 100 times.

dont mean your a pussy. just means your smart bout your shit and if you gotta put it down then so be it. you know the consequences.

if someone threatens your life and you kill for self defense then god wont punish you. especially if you seek forgiveness.

im not a religious type person that attends church every day. but im smart enough to know theres a higher power and we werent created by monkeys/.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
if someone threatens your life and you kill for self defense then god wont punish you. especially if you seek forgiveness.

im not a religious type person that attends church every day. but im smart enough to know theres a higher power and we werent created by monkeys/.

real talk.."if i take a life to save a life would god overlook?"-woodie

Apr 20, 2008
wow foo you go off.

lmfao and smh.

dont be all butt-hurt because he wasnt satanic like you.

go ahead and ban me you sucker. thats all you can do.

i hope you feel big and tough with moderator buttons

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
wow foo you go off.

lmfao and smh.

dont be all butt-hurt because he wasnt satanic like you.

go ahead and ban me you sucker. thats all you can do.

i hope you feel big and tough with moderator buttons
No, he wasn't. Neither am I. I'm catholic, I just don't judge. And the difference between you and me...I knew Woodie, he was my friend...you're a nobody that hides behind religion because you're weak...and you feel the need to have everyone believe what you believe in, which is the weakest of the weak. Stand on your own and be secure that what you are following works for you.

In fact, me calling you weak is not the thing to do either, since that is doing the same thing I just spoke against. I just hate when people have to put their religious ideas onto others. I also won't stand for someone who didn't know my boy to post ill about him. He's gone so be respectful, the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.