No "MORE" B.S.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2008
i dont know bout all this tripple 6 satanic faggot ass shit
but every man makes his own choices. if your a weak sucka that gets used as a torpedo and dont get nowhere in life then thats you.
theres a time when homies do some growing up but that dont mean you gotta turn into a lil puss and tuck tail. just be smart bout your shit. and dont be nobodys bitch

Mar 22, 2007
Honestly... I noe i might get hate, But i have recently gone back to school! Earned my GED and now im in college! I really dont Fuck around no more because i realize that i cant raise my children from the prison yard!! Im not here to preach just tryin to share my thoughts and my experience as a homeboy turned husband/father. Im not going to put down the cause And make other feel lower than me, because I onced lived and was prepared to die for it! But I just so happen to love my family more, you noe?! No this is not tweaker talk!! lol!!! But hey we all have our paths and mine is to be a Father and provider to my kids.

Jul 1, 2004
Honestly... I noe i might get hate, But i have recently gone back to school! Earned my GED and now im in college! I really dont Fuck around no more because i realize that i cant raise my children from the prison yard!! Im not here to preach just tryin to share my thoughts and my experience as a homeboy turned husband/father. Im not going to put down the cause And make other feel lower than me, because I onced lived and was prepared to die for it! But I just so happen to love my family more, you noe?! No this is not tweaker talk!! lol!!! But hey we all have our paths and mine is to be a Father and provider to my kids.
Well I went back to school, earned my G.E.D. in 2005, Im in college part time right now working on my AA, I own my own business, raise my daughter, pay my rent, bills and taxes and still i rep my hood, attend hood functions, still chill with my homies, still lay out scraps when I see em... and what?

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
That's great and all, not many have what it takes to go back to school let alone run their own business. What do you have planned in terms of contingency if you go to get hurt and become handicapped, go to prison, or get killed being that you have a child?

Jul 1, 2004
That's great and all, not many have what it takes to go back to school let alone run their own business. What do you have planned in terms of contingency if you go to get hurt and become handicapped, go to prison, or get killed being that you have a child?
I should ask you the same question. Anyone of us could get hurt, become handicapped, go to prison or get killed for any number of reasons. you can die in a car crash.... just because u "Drop Out" of your gang doesnt make you any safer then me. I dont live my life by what if's... I dont fight for ride for what you or any one else believes in, I ride for what I believe in...

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
I should ask you the same question. Anyone of us could get hurt, become handicapped, go to prison or get killed for any number of reasons. you can die in a car crash.... just because u "Drop Out" of your gang doesnt make you any safer then me. I dont live my life by what if's... I dont fight for ride for what you or any one else believes in, I ride for what I believe in...
true fight for what u believe in but family should come first

Aug 17, 2007
IM STARTING TO MATURE AND IM TRYIN TO WORK THIS LIFE OUT

BUT.......

HERES WHAT YOU CATS FAIL TO REALIZE

YOU CHOSE THIS SHIT BEFOR YOU HAD KIDS OR A WIFE,THIS CAME FIRST.

NOW I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE SLOW THEY ROLL AND CHILL OUT,YOU DONT REALY HAVE TO BE THE MOST ACTIVE MOTHAFUKA OUT THERE FEEL ME.BUT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER AND KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS WHAT YOU CHOSE AND YOU SHOULD NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON SOMETHING MANY OF PEOPLE DEDICATED THEY LIFES TO AND HAVE KILLED AND BEEN KILLED FOR.SOMETHING THAT CATS GAVE UP THEY FREEDOM FOR.

NOW WITH THAT BEIN SAID THERE IS ANOTHER SIDE OF IT,FOR THOSE THAT HAVE LEARNED AND SEEN THIS GAME FOR WHAT IT IS KNOW THAT THE SHIT IS NOT RIGHT.ALOT OF HOMIEZ GET USED AND THROWN AWAY,AND THATS JUST THE TRUTH BUT LIKE THE BIG HOMIE SAID YOU HAVE TO RIDE AND STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELEAVE IN AND IF YOU DONT GET DOWN WITH THE GET DOWN ANYMORE THEN YOU REALY NEVER BELEAVED IN IT.....

TO EACH IS OWN BUT REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT CAME FIRST.BE SMART ABOUT YOURS AND RIGHTEOUS.

May 8, 2008
Ain't no hating on that.

Mar 14, 2010
Saying that kind of stuff does NOTHING.
Use reasoning to tell the guy why hes wrong.
Your right... it does nothing. And i guess i dont have My "INTERNET BANGIN STRIPES" Cause i dont have more than 75 posts!(You kill me. Are you fucking Serious!)... I have "NEVER" Been in a NORTENO Gang or ever claimed to be.... I rode with the "REAL" Northerners in CYA In the early 90's puttin it down on SCRAPS and puttin in more work" for your "CAUSE" and "LAYED OUT" More Scraps then most you Punk ass dudes that say your SO-CALLED Affiliated. NORTENOS Respected me and had my Back cause i Put it Down and Got off on MUTTS and Scraps when the NORTE Needed some backing on the yard. Talk all the shit you want, But you Fuckers "KNOW" i'm speaking the Real. Give these Kids a Chance... This is our Future. I love My People... But this Ignorance is gonna be the End to us All if we dont Stop. Self educate, Motivate and NEVER Player Hate. Get MONEY cause "GREEN" Is the Only Color that Matters.

"IM A GUNNER....I"M A GUNNER ESE... I cant Believe this Dude called me SIR DYNO!!! Thats Comedy!

Jul 1, 2004
In the words of YOUNG REN From DOJA CLIK......

"You Cant Gain REVENUES if your Hating on Other Fools//Better Recognize Somethings what you Better Do"....
Some advise you should take. Instead of hatin on fools who still ride for something you once rode for. Stop the hate and get your money. Why come on here and vent? To make yourself feel better about choises you made that you might feel guilty for? to influence others to join your choises and tell you your right? Take care of you and your loved ones and make sure they dont follow your foot steps. If you want to change something then change it from within.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
..I have "NEVER" Been in a NORTENO Gang or ever claimed to be.... I rode with the "REAL" Northerners in CYA In the early 90's puttin it down on SCRAPS and puttin in more work" for your "CAUSE" and "LAYED OUT" More Scraps then most you Punk ass dudes that say your SO-CALLED Affiliated. NORTENOS Respected me and had my Back cause i Put it Down and Got off on MUTTS and Scraps when the NORTE Needed some backing on the yard. Talk all the shit you want, But you Fuckers "KNOW" i'm speaking the Real...
uuhh no WE DONT..

and just because some Northerners embraced you and utilized you in YA in the 90's dont mean you know shit about the movement or our cause... you obviously got torpedo'd till your feet bled and are very resentful for it. but really, Thats fine....it happens all the time....

my next point is who the fuck here do so you see "misguiding the youth" on the eastcoco board? lmao.... this is where we fuck around and talk shit about fools and music. Yes some individuals have uneducated views but who the fuck are they leading or more importantly what youth are seeking guidance thru the internet ?

what fuckin lame ass fire camp were you at that "Nortenos needed some backing on the yard" from you? and you were NEVER a Norteno but, "down" enough to fight "mutts" and "scrapz" for some guys "who respected you and had your back"....NOOOO.....
basically you were scared to ride alone and got on those ENEs nutts and did some dirty work to feel YOU had backing on the yard...

Give these Kids a Chance... This is our Future. I love My People... But this Ignorance is gonna be the End to us All if we dont Stop. Self educate, Motivate and NEVER Player Hate.
why call them scrapz and mutts if this ^ is what you believe and are not a northerner??

(Damn i hate ignorant people!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.