No "MORE" B.S.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2010
why call them scrapz and mutts if this ^ is what you believe and are not a northerner?? (my bad Homie.. oops I mean HOLMES)

(Damn i hate ignorant people!!)
I said Mutts and Scraps cause if i would have said SURENO Or BULLDOG (God Forbid i say that) the NET Bangers (Like you) would have had a Hissy fit. Fuck outta here you misguided Pee on.Whatever you say son. Torpedo? I whooped on some "NORTHERNERS" Too for trying to test my Nuts. I earned my Respect. "NEVER" and i mean "NEVER" was i looked upon as a Sacrifice or Torpedo. say what you may son. If it makes you happy.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
It was a joke jack ass.. Save yourself some time Nobody cares about your stories or Internet life lessons..Go join Victory outreach or Some Youth outreach program if you need to put some meaning in your life..Instead of coming on here and telling Northerners your tired of em..Maybe if you come across some tell em how you feel..Fag ass nigga

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Makes me proud when my dudes gets there education on, Get money Or Take care of their fam. I'm here to give a helping hand if need be. I care for my inner circle my hood an my fam. I don't give two shits about most of yall an I'm sure the feeling mutual..The streets is unforgiving an that mentality isn't something easily left behind.. At "Wize Guy" Where ever you been that's coo but coming on here and venting your frustration make you look like a poodle..Do you if you want to change something dont worry about the next guy.......On a side note im dumbass blown lol

Dec 6, 2005
how iz a guy who never been in a gang gon talk about all diz shit bout gangbangin n never joined a gang wtf lol all diz shit reminds me of da time super cholos on here hatin on other homies bout rockin girbauds lol only on da siccness

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I said Mutts and Scraps cause if i would have said SURENO Or BULLDOG (God Forbid i say that) the NET Bangers (Like you) would have had a Hissy fit. Fuck outta here you misguided Pee on.Whatever you say son. Torpedo? I whooped on some "NORTHERNERS" Too for trying to test my Nuts. I earned my Respect. "NEVER" and i mean "NEVER" was i looked upon as a Sacrifice or Torpedo. say what you may son. If it makes you happy.

You dont know shit about me, and obviously don't ever actually read the threads around here. Since this was your only response to my objections and thoughts posted..... I aint even upset no more at your stupidity.... thanks for a great laugh in a bunk thread mija.

Jun 8, 2010
i dont know bout all this tripple 6 satanic faggot ass shit
but every man makes his own choices. if your a weak sucka that gets used as a torpedo and dont get nowhere in life then thats you.
theres a time when homies do some growing up but that dont mean you gotta turn into a lil puss and tuck tail. just be smart bout your shit. and dont be nobodys bitch
don't be afraid of the boogie man mija

Dec 4, 2006
y'all funny tho....

one thing I've learned is...live your life for your own..not for others!

and fuck what anybody thinks about you when you are doing you!

nothing but love for the homeboys...but it's sad when you fall off with one homeboy and the rest choose sides and that's how the rumors get started and people start labeling you as a D.O. ..to me that's some bullshit..

I seen that shit happen to many homeboys that are on the streets and seen what little rumors can do to homeboys in jail too...

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
y'all funny tho....

one thing I've learned is...live your life for your own..not for others!

and fuck what anybody thinks about you when you are doing you!

nothing but love for the homeboys...but it's sad when you fall off with one homeboy and the rest choose sides and that's how the rumors get started and people start labeling you as a D.O. ..to me that's some bullshit..

I seen that shit happen to many homeboys that are on the streets and seen what little rumors can do to homeboys in jail too...
sigged

Status
Not open for further replies.