No "MORE" B.S.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2010
I'm tired of hearing all this HOMEBOY this HOMEBOY that Bullshit on here. Y'all so called "NORTENOS" Need to stop misguiding these youngsters and stop feeding them this PRISON Hound Washed up Bullshit. Just cause your Life fucking sucks doesnt mean you have to Ruin these young Chicano's lives in the process by making them Believe all your "HOME BOY" Bullshit. If you choose to follow the Path of all these PRISON Hound, House shoe wearing TWEEKER Tecatos go right ahead and fuck your self off. I'm not trying to Be a Fucking Preacher, but i have been down this road and it Leads to a Bunch of PHONY Friendships and Heartache. Get Educated, Get Smart. Live Healthy and By your "OWN" Fucking rules. Be a Leader not a Follower. Life is full of Good things... Enjoy them on the Streets..Not a Fucking Prison cell.
Peace... and 1 Luv.
( let the Hate Begin...)

Mar 14, 2010
I knew this would get a rise out of you Fucking SHEEP. Bahhhh Bahhhh! fucking Misguided Peeons. You fools know i'm speaking the Real. Thats why you get mad. haha.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
On the real tho Cuddy Don't log on the forum if it bugs you that much.. Im on for shits an giggles simple as that..It's only an online music forum made for GANGSTA rap Not that serious tho

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Saying that kind of stuff does NOTHING.
Use reasoning to tell the guy why hes wrong.
95% of the people here cannot articulate any sort of argument or reasoning behind their lashing out on people.

The OP does bring up some thoughts, and I ask these questions with genuine curiosity.

To all the g's out there, what is your long term goal of being affiliated?

What do you hope to accomplish?

Is there ever a legitimate time to "retire" from the game?

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
dude might be a D.O. but the thing is ppl get labeled a D.O. because they want to take care of thier families,get a job etc doesnt mean they forgot where they come from or if they gonna smash when the timing is right.....the whole movement is to educate US homeboys and strive for a better life which all i see is a bunch of prison tweakers tryin to spit knowledge and politics ...

Jul 1, 2004
I'm tired of hearing all this HOMEBOY this HOMEBOY that Bullshit on here. Y'all so called "NORTENOS" Need to stop misguiding these youngsters and stop feeding them this PRISON Hound Washed up Bullshit. Just cause your Life fucking sucks doesnt mean you have to Ruin these young Chicano's lives in the process by making them Believe all your "HOME BOY" Bullshit. If you choose to follow the Path of all these PRISON Hound, House shoe wearing TWEEKER Tecatos go right ahead and fuck your self off. I'm not trying to Be a Fucking Preacher, but i have been down this road and it Leads to a Bunch of PHONY Friendships and Heartache. Get Educated, Get Smart. Live Healthy and By your "OWN" Fucking rules. Be a Leader not a Follower. Life is full of Good things... Enjoy them on the Streets..Not a Fucking Prison cell.
Peace... and 1 Luv.
( let the Hate Begin...)
Old Wize One...

Fuck You!

Jul 1, 2004
Peace... and 1 Luv.
( let the Hate Begin...)
How you gonna start a thread "Hating" and then say "let the hate begin" wtf kinda shit is this.... lol... only on the siccness...

Status
Not open for further replies.