no limit cds that never came out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
anyone have any info on any of these cds or artists? i was goin through a few old no limit albums n saw advertisements for shit like..

porsha - solo cd
tank doggs - beware of da doggs
qb - ghetto ingredients
two for one - lets go to war
dj klc - hits by the pound
short circuit - gone awol
popeye - solo cd
d.i.g. - solo cd
baby soulja - eyes of a youngster
ms. peaches - ghetto angel
a lexxus - lets ride
mia x - sista stories

Jul 19, 2005
popeye is signed to C-Murders label Tru records and in the group Cutt Boyz wonder what ever happend to that cd i thought it was suppose to be relesed soon ?? ........ hope that Popeye relese a cd soon i been waiting .... i know Mia X said that the cd was done and that P got it but guess he aint never going relese that wonder if any of those other cds was ever finished tho

Sep 17, 2005
Master P said he has the Tank Doggs cd complete in the vault but will never put it out cuz he doesnt want people to think about the past he wants all the focus on The New No Limit. LOL I guess that means him and Romeo.

May 15, 2002
OG_Carl_Weather said:
Master P said he has the Tank Doggs cd complete in the vault but will never put it out cuz he doesnt want people to think about the past he wants all the focus on The New No Limit. LOL I guess that means him and Romeo.
Incase P hasnt noticed, nobody has been focusing on the NEW No Limit since he started that shyt.

Jul 19, 2005
ohhh i rember now that C-Murder said that also OG_Carl_Weather that the cd was done and that he was going try to relese it but yeah Master P would probaly never let that get out .......

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
dirty bra$$co1 said:
hoe bout tha 504 boyz. wit p,mystical,silk.
They released that, just with a different cover and it was basically a compilation of every current No Limit artist still on the label at the time. It was at the end of Mystikal's time on No Limit. They released a video for "Wobble Wobble" and when Mystikal's verse came on they did not show him rapping, they just showed some old blurry clip of what looked like him running from the police with his verse being played in the background.