no limit cds that never came out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2007
^^^ lol! that full blooded was raw. especially that flipped young and the restless beat. that album was probably like one of the last tight no limit albums to come out. and that master p goin big time is one of my all time classic tapes. that song pounds.

Aug 27, 2007
AdolfOliverBush said:
They released a video for "Wobble Wobble" and when Mystikal's verse came on they did not show him rapping, they just showed some old blurry clip of what looked like him running from the police with his verse being played in the background.
lol! more like re-released. that wobble wobble is originally from that magic thuggin album. that was a magic song. and i don't even think magic was on the 504 version.

Aug 27, 2007
MizeryMade said:
LOL @ Lil Soldiers

You know some 12 yr.old saved up from his paper route to buy that. HAHAHA

lil soldiers were the best on no limit better than steady mobb'n snoop tru and all them. shit, i was that 12 year old lol j/k. nah but i think those are short circuits kids or sum shit.

Feb 8, 2003
Techniq said:
anyone have any info on any of these cds or artists? i was goin through a few old no limit albums n saw advertisements for shit like..

porsha - solo cd
tank doggs - beware of da doggs
dj klc - hits by the pound
a lexxus - lets ride
mia x - sista stories

Mia X suppose to be coming real soon(she says it on her myspace page) she sittin on taht album.

KLC- is coming soon he releasing taht album on Rap A Lot records

Alexxus album been dropped locally on anotehr label

C-Murder & Master P sittin on them tank dogs masters

Feb 8, 2003
Flowjob said:
that down south hustlers vol 2 didn't come out did it?. The one with that big cruiser boat on the cover.

That shit was done too P said he had features on it from Luda, T.I., Slim Thug, Scarface and more.

That "Skull Durgery : Hoodlum Fo Life" album wasnt no joke shit was bumpin. I remember a nigga got shot after he bowed the fuck out this other dude at a house party I DJ'd at on that "NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA" song. Party was cancelled after taht bc the strecher had to wheel taht fool out.

Remember back then the rowdy dance was to bounce around on them No Limit soldier rowdy cuts, P still do that shit now. lmao

Feb 2, 2006
im not gonna hate on percy miller because his musical accomplishments are legendary.....but fool got money hungry and started puttin out garbage like tank soldiers little italy, etc....thats when the no limit records legacy became bastardized.....lol i remember how no limit would drop like 5 cds a week when they was runnin shit in the 1990s

Apr 25, 2002
that lil italy was disappointing b/c k-lou tried to appeal to the southern fanbase too much rather than sticking to his signature bay production style. a g-note album would have been better i bet.