Nipsey Hussle-BAGNN Vol.3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
so i finally bumped this all the way through...dope ass mixtape..doesnt top bullets 2, but its better than bullets 1 imo...the beat on fastlane youngsters DAMN, thats my shit...also i love that track shed a tear..

May 25, 2005
ok check this out...NIPSEY MUTHAFUCKIN HUSSLE...i was goin through this again and again...man, that track bucketheads, last track...hes goin hard on these bitches...how long has it been since someone dropped a track like that? no trickin if you got it, faggot ass punk shit or nuthin comin from nipsey like that...straight up, this dude imo is THE DUDE on the west coast right now..sorry to anyone else who feels its their spot..this cat got the flow, the beat selection, and that real hood feel..not that AAAYYYEEE trappin, icy, YEEEAHHHH wack ass bullshit...shit anyone who aint feelin nipsey must have that new kanye in their ride..

Aug 5, 2009
the mixtape is sick, no hype

this is what i'm checking for
the hustle way
fast lane yougsta's
diamonds
gotta take it
rap music
strapped
walk in my shoes
we gangbangin
shed a tear
hoodstar
i could never lose
bucketheads

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Propped everyone on this page so far since we can all agree this mixtape is bangin all the way through!!!