Nipsey Hussle-BAGNN Vol.3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
damn whats up nipsey you know I support you nigga...in spirit

nah, im playing, but forreal thought this shit was supposed to be free

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^I mean I admit, he's got some pretty dope shit and also some boo boo songs! But people are saying he's like gonna save the west coast, he's this, he's that. I mean come on, there's really a lot of people out right now fucking wit him lyrically. I think it's just the fact he's from South Central and he got that hella cool westcoast flow that people are trippin on him? I dunno what it is brownie they got me stumbled too bro.

May 8, 2008
^^^I mean I admit, he's got some pretty dope shit and also some boo boo songs! But people are saying he's like gonna save the west coast, he's this, he's that. I mean come on, there's really a lot of people out right now fucking wit him lyrically. I think it's just the fact he's from South Central and he got that hella cool westcoast flow that people are trippin on him? I dunno what it is brownie they got me stumbled too bro.
Still don't see what so great bout this dude yet. Im not really believin the hype!
Man I feel what both of yall saying. Nipsey got spits but I would place a few other cats ahead of him as far as bars on this coast. People placing this cat on a high horse, calling him the "new Snoop" and shit. He's a good rapper and has some solid material, but there isn't much that separates him from every other LA rapper.

May 25, 2005
i think part of his success and likeability with dudes like me who like him, is that his shit is fresh....what i mean by that is that it i havent seen many in the west lately come with a flow and have spits like nipsey...alot of these "new west" cats be soundin like some wanabe from the south rappers..