Nipsey Hussle-BAGNN Vol.3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I feel ya BM, I feel like therez so much damn hype surroundin Nipsey that people gonna feel he dont live up to it but he def got heat. Now he just need 2 come fucc wit DAGO

May 8, 2008
Solid mixtape Nipsey puttin on for his city. LA on the come up with Nip & Jay Rock i can do nothin but respect it. It's about time for some real niggas to come up that faggot Game need to get out the way.

May 10, 2002
I think he's a cool rapper and has some nice songs. He doesn't have amazing bars by any means but you can feel his flow and personality on the track and nowadays (as was said) a lot of people are trying to sound like something they're not or some down south shit. He's very Westcoastish and I think people can appreciate and identify with that.

His Vol. 2 was cool... although I'm not feeling the songs with chorus's like: "Cuz we bang, and we ball, and we bang, and we ball" or "you wanna tussle we can line it up, we we can line it up we we can line it up" ... that is not the biz.

I look forward to checking out vol. 3..

Dec 28, 2008
... although I'm not feeling the songs with chorus's like: "Cuz we bang, and we ball, and we bang, and we ball" or "you wanna tussle we can line it up, we we can line it up we we can line it up" ... that is not the biz.

I look forward to checking out vol. 3..
I completely agree. I myself don't really feel corny chorus's and sing songy chorus's with female vocalists. I feel they really take away from the "grittiness" of the tracks & artists.

The best song that caught my ear in this mixtape is WALK IN MY SHOES. This song gave me goosebumps.. If Nipsey stuck to making gangsta rap like that, he would have a FIVE STAR ALBUM in his hands.

Best song on album: Walk In My Shoes