Nipsey Hussle-BAGNN Vol.3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2008
When I first saw "I TRIED" ... I didn't even know who Nipsey was. I thought it was some Indo-Fijian dude in that scene with Layzie Bone. When Bullets Mixtape vol 1 dropped, I finally realized it was Nipsey Hussle in that scene.

Feb 7, 2006
nigga some synergy shit poppin now cuz every song you mention im listening to at the moment, and im skipping around too, but yeah this shit bonkers, I relly hope nip and rock make it...that easty and west side S.LA shit. thats what it do!

Feb 7, 2006
This shit is motivation music, make a nigga wanna hit Sunset wit a bezzy on a Saturday night, or hit the Hollywood Hills wit the homies and homegirls.

LOL IM SLAPPIN C.E.O. THAT BEAT IS TIGHT BEST THING I HEARD OJ THE JUICMAN ON LMAO. BUT YEA HIM AND JAY ROCK SHUD MAKE IT, I NEVER BEEN SUPER BIG ON JAY ROCK BUT HE DOES PUT OUT SUM GOOD SHIT, LIFT ME UP IS STILL A DOPE TRACK AND THAT CAME OF 2 YEARS AGO. BUT THIS BULLETS AINT GOT NO NAME IS SUM SHIT U CAN SLAP STR8 THRU. PERFECT DRIVIN MUSIC

Feb 7, 2006
C.E.O is another banger, I guess Kanye started some shit by sampling jeezy's "yeah!" on that one single where he got the bitch movin around in the desert...now they got this coon nigga juiceman wit this "aye" shit...but it go though. I just hope niggas support. LA and Cali need to support on the real. No turf shit, I already been seein them trey niggas, the groovas, and some WS blood niggas hatin on nip on the net since vol.1. We need to support this shit.

Oct 20, 2007
I feel ya BM, I feel like therez so much damn hype surroundin Nipsey that people gonna feel he dont live up to it but he def got heat. Now he just need 2 come fucc wit DAGO
nipsey a cool dude...he already fucking wit dago...me an beta already have a song with him...its on my notplayin.com/vol.2 mixtape

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
yeah nipsey is dope. is this the mixtape that has "STRAPPED" on it? if so where can i DL it?