Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
is anyone concerned with greg romans play calling..it resembles the super bowl...why run when we can throw attitude..also his plays are just not up to par with as much talent we have on this team..the guy calls some bland boring and predictable plays which kills our offense..

meanwhile harbaugh is scared if kap gets injured the season is truly done so he keeps him contained as a pocket passer and is only allowed to run when absolutely necessary and typically kap cant get out of the way of the collapse in the pocket quick so he takes a sack

i hate the seahacks but i am a little jealous of how pete carroll uses wilson ... you can tell they want to win and kap is a better QB but i dont think he is as focused on football like wilson is ..kap has endorsements and a celebrity status image already...wilson is in the cuts, he lets his play talk for him while kap is on twitter/instagram

another possibility...kap is out of contract after this year...if he continues to play as he does currently that will highly effect his money potential...could it be that 49ers (harbs and roman ) are screwing him from doing what he can do to keep the price down? i mean fuck off one season, make kap look awful re-sign him at a lower rate than once thought for multiple years ( still millions but not flacco money lol ) i only say this because the NFL is a business first

Props: Latin Boss

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
the play calling is definitely vanilla and greg roman deserves a lot of the blame...but Kaep has also look confused and scared when it comes to crunch time...that last drive they had was just awful and was mostly Kaep's fault

Props: GTS

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
it looks like the 49ers might be fighting for a wild card spot. Things are going to be down to the wire. The NFC West title is out the window. Seahawks seem to be unstoppable and can not seem to lose the lead. They seem to be on fire but I believe it will help the 49ers to be the under dog if they want to get back to the super bowl. Do you guys think its time to panic?

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
no time too panic. but 49ers o needs too get it together if thats possible. dont really know whats goin on. is it kaep, is it are oc. kaep has no recievers too throw too when michael crabtree went down i thought that was big he and kaep had a connection. but then again aint it a passing league qbs throw for 4,000 yards like its nothing. kaep is having a very mediocre year.

or maybe its just too much expectation from everywhere 49ers have been hot, people all around want a piece of the 49ers. kaep blew up like crazy. two daam near go to 3 super bowls in a row is asking alot. 49ers are having a good record. and playoffs are still on for sure just gonna be a little more down to the end this year.

Props: PoLLo LoC831
Jan 5, 2006
Before the season started this had "MNF primetime match up" written all over it... now both QB's are struggling. We should be able to beat Washington though... can't over look them these are all pro teams no matter what the record says, these guys are all pros.

Props: Tony and NAMO