Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Before the season started this had "MNF primetime match up" written all over it... now both QB's are struggling. We should be able to beat Washington though... can't over look them these are all pro teams no matter what the record says, these guys are all pros.
Sucks to say but you guys should get us this monday night, but hey I have a slim hope for a little upset. Our defense cant even stop shit and our offense aint doing much as of late cuz we are turning the ball over and abandoning the run in 2nd halfs. Players are blaming each other for their own mistakes its getting ridiculous!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
we sgned Tramaine Brock to a 4 year 12 million dollar deal

Tarell Brown is likely gonna be gone after the year.... this probably means we aint resigning him, unless we cut rogers or feel culliver is ready

Props: TLALOC
Jan 5, 2006
Sucks to say but you guys should get us this monday night, but hey I have a slim hope for a little upset. Our defense cant even stop shit and our offense aint doing much as of late cuz we are turning the ball over and abandoning the run in 2nd halfs. Players are blaming each other for their own mistakes its getting ridiculous!
If it's one thing i've learned... this is the NFL, these guys are all pros so anyone can take the L on any given Thursday, Sunday or Monday. We abandoned the run vs the Colts too, and we have that same tendency, that's when the game gets away from us aside from our obvious passing issues. I think it will be a close game, Niners winning by a field goal.

Feb 14, 2006
Current temperature: 34°F Up next - traffic on the freeway....

Left guard Mike Iupati (knee), cornerback Tarell Brown (ribs) and defensive tackle Ray McDonald (ankle) were unable to practice this week because of injury. As a result, all three were made inactive by San Francisco 90 minutes prior to kickoff.