Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yeah the seasons far from over. niners can still get it together.

edit: man that Gore drop was fucking crucial. he also only had one touch in the 4th quarter.

Kaep running out of bounds on third down was fucking terrible. That fucking stopped the clock for the Saints and saved them a timeout

Last edited:
Props: TLALOC
Mar 13, 2003
even Terry Bradshaw said "i dont know how you're even supposed to sack the qb
This coming from a former qb lol....I understand the league wanting to protect the qb but they are over protecting them so much it's looking ridiculous!!!

With all that said am I the only one that isn't too mad @ the 9ers losing this game? I mean with the obvious injuries and offensive production problems they kept this game close and almost pulled it off.....small things came back to hurt us yes but looking back @ all the commentators and articles about this game this last week not one person thought my team would hold their own....and they did! It wasn't a great game for is by any means but we need to move foward and fix our offensive problems! I know it's easier said than done but as long as we give it our all I can't ask for anything more!!!

Feb 14, 2006
yeah the seasons far from over. niners can still get it together.

edit: man that Gore drop was fucking crucial. he also only had one touch in the 4th quarter
The drop was awful. I think he only got 1 touch in the 4th because the defense was stopping him almost every play he ran. He had about 2 good runs the entire time up until then. Same with Hunter, just a bad game for those guys tonight. Maybe I need to see a replay but by the looks of it the Saints were stopping our run pretty efficiently.

Props: TLALOC
Mar 13, 2003
We got Washington next week....time to focus and move on, still in playoff contention which I can't be happier about since it's all about getting to the playoffs!!