Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2004
fuckkk this sucks but fuck im happy we made it to the bowl we came back and made it a game when it looked like it was gonna be a blow out! the turnovers killed us! but i know where a young team and where gonna be in this thang for awhile. no excuses, we lost. NINER till the end aint no band wagoner here bin down with 9ers from the start and dammnnn the raider fans i kno are actin like they won super lol fuckin haters better get used to hating. we aint goin no where

Apr 24, 2012
THat would be dope^.. and another tall CB or a backer.. Balt were getting throws NO ONE should have had.. too easy.. that are replace FG kicker aikers.. i think hes done.. Still think our weakest link is CB's

Feb 12, 2004
Can't express how excited I am about Kaepernick. Dude is a fucking STUD and even better than what I see on the field is his fierce competitiveness off the field. This guy wants to be the best. Not one of the best, but THE best. I really believe in a couple season Kaepernick will be the best qb in the NFL. Dude said he's taking 1 week off and then getting back to training in ATL wtf?!? I love this guy (no homo)!!!

Man it's crazy how fast things have changed in 2 yrs. In his first 2 years Harbaugh has taken us the championship game, superbowl and drafted a very, very special player in Kaepernick. Remember it took John Harbaugh and Flacco 5 yrs to win it all so we have a fucking great future.

Coppin a CK7 jersey asap

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2006
I was listening to Peter King (SI writer) yesterday on the radio, not only did he say that Kaepernick is the most dynamic player in the NFL but that Greg Roman actually went to Nevada to study the Pistol when he was at Stanford and that Luck actually ran a little pistol his last year at Stanford

Feb 12, 2004
Look's like there's a chance Mr. Raider killer himself could be in the AFC West

Alex Smith - QB - 49ers

Yahoo Sports' Jason Cole reports the Chiefs "appear to be the most interested team" in Alex Smith, and are "unlikely" to use the No. 1 pick on a quarterback.
It's becoming clearer and clearer by the day that Geno Smith won't be drafted first overall. "Several" coaches and coordinators wouldn't be surprised if the entire first round passed without a quarterback selected. Cole also mentions the Cardinals as a potential Smith suitor, although they're trying to rework Kevin Kolb's deal at the moment. Smith is expected to cost no more than a fourth-round pick.

Feb 12, 2004
Dfresh is going to be happy

According to CBS' Jason La Canfora, the 49ers have "expressed to others" that an Alex Smith trade is "effectively complete."
Any potential deal cannot be finalized until the new league year begins on March 12. La Canfora does not know the acquiring team, but lists the Chiefs and Jaguars as "two teams that make sense." Both NFL.com and Yahoo Sports have reported in the past three days that the Chiefs were Smith's most dogged pursuer. Although his arm limitations were as evident as ever last season, Smith would be an acceptable stop-gap option in Andy Reid's West Coast offense. Smith isn't expected to fetch more than a mid-round pick -- probably a fourth-rounder.
cya Alex. Hope he tears it up in the AFC West.

CK7 all day!

Last edited:
Props: DFresh77