Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Im very proud of our boys.

Guys, take the time to go through the 1st few pages of this thread, and skim through pages further along.

After doing that, and reminiscing on the past years, realize, how great it truely feels to be at this spot, seeing names like Arnaz Battle, Cody Pickett, Mike Rumph lol to what we have now.

Go ahead and prop this post, after u realize how lucky you are to be a fan of the greatest Sports franchise in the country. The San Francisco 49ers!!!!!!!!

Dec 12, 2006
49ers are the 11th different NFC team to make the SB in the last 12 years

Kaep is fuckin amazing, I have never seen anyone throw a football like that

I definitely defended Alex initially, the switch was the right call, but if you think I'm going to credit the guy who thinks Seattle is on the east coast instead of Harbaugh then your trippin, sorry breh

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2006
49ers are the 11th different NFC team to make the SB in the last 12 years

Kaep is fuckin amazing, I have never seen anyone throw a football like that

I definitely defended Alex initially, the switch was the right call, but if you think I'm going to credit the guy who thinks Seattle is on the east coast instead of Harbaugh then your trippin, sorry breh
You just did give me props...thanks!

I know I was right from the gates!

Sent from my SGH-T999

Jan 12, 2006
No charges filed against 49ers' Crabtree

No charges will be filed against 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree after he was investigated for an alleged sexual assault by the San Francisco Police Department.

San Francisco District Attorney George Gascon released the following statement Friday:

“The San Francisco Police Department - Special Victims Unit completed and submitted a thorough investigation of the allegations against Michael Crabtree. Following a review of all the evidence, my office has determined that no charges will be filed against Michael Crabtree at this time."
49ers GM Trent Baalke also released a statement following the news:

“We are pleased to learn of the San Francisco District Attorney’s announcement following a thorough review of the matter. Michael and the team can now put this behind us and move forward.”

Props: MysticOracle
Jan 12, 2006
Revis is in his prime if the 49ers get the chance they need to take him, just like they should have gave Pitt their 1st rd pick last year for mike Wallace. Look how Jenkins has turned out so far with that #1 pick. There is no db in the draft that will be a revis, so its like the 49ers are drafting revis by giving the jets the 49ers first round pick which happens to be one of the last two picks of the first round. Alex's salary will come off the books and the NFL is set to raise the cap. Can you imagine bowman, willis, Aldon, Justin, revis, all on the same Damn team? That shit don't seem fair. 49ers will still have plenty of picks left to shore up that d line and o line.

The Seahawks are also "highly interested" according to the report, so it gives the 49ers that much more reason to go out and get him. With that said in harbaugh and baalke I trust! So whatever they end up doing I'm good with it.

Last edited: