Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
Your comment in regards to Randy Moss clearly show your lack of competence where football is concerned. Go back to the sand box kid.

Oooo, this guy, go jack off to your GED with ur smart sounding words, what you tryna say? It was Rany Moss's fault you couldnt get him the ball? The best WR we have had since crabtree has been Brandon Jones, you pissed away greatness

Code Blacked Out is classic Ima keep that in heavy rotation and Raiders enjoy this year because after it you are gonna be 20-30 over the cap and aint able to do shit

Jun 1, 2002
Oooo, this guy, go jack off to your GED with ur smart sounding words, what you tryna say? It was Rany Moss's fault you couldnt get him the ball? The best WR we have had since crabtree has been Brandon Jones, you pissed away greatness

Code Blacked Out is classic Ima keep that in heavy rotation and Raiders enjoy this year because after it you are gonna be 20-30 over the cap and aint able to do shit

lol... real talk - I actualy feel bad for niner fans this season.

it's ugly.

Sep 15, 2009
RT @MaioccoCSN 49ers LT Joe Staley on Aldon Smith: "Aldon, man, he's impressed me. He's multi-dimensional as a pass-rusher." He sees why he was 7th pick.

I really hope Aldon is the real deal and makes an immediate impact

Dec 4, 2006
Aldon Smith might be the guy though....been reading alot of good things about new players ...

The way I see it like someone said, Harbaugh is really stripping the team and building it. That's the same strategy Coach Bill Walsh RIP did before making the 49ers the team they used to be.

I'm still upset about signing Ass Smith for 5 Mill, they should have given him $2.5 mill at the most...

The only player I think we should have kept was Manny Lawson ..i don't care for the rest ...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Saints signed NT Aubrayo Franklin to a one-year contract.
The rich get richer. Franklin's market was slow to develop for unknown reasons, but the 31-year-old adds a dominant early-down presence to a suddenly loaded New Orleans front seven. Pro Football Focus graded Franklin as the No. 2 run-stopping interior lineman in football last season, and he was the anchor for a 49ers defense that allowed the fewest yards per carry (3.46) in the NFC. We're red-flagging the Saints' defense for fantasy running back matchups.

Dec 12, 2006
Dude they fucked us, its all for rebuidling a west coast offense to honor the 80s teams when we enter the new stadium, they said fuck this year, who the hell is a free agent next year?

Dec 4, 2006
The rich get richer. Franklin's market was slow to develop for unknown reasons, but the 31-year-old adds a dominant early-down presence to a suddenly loaded New Orleans front seven. Pro Football Focus graded Franklin as the No. 2 run-stopping interior lineman in football last season, and he was the anchor for a 49ers defense that allowed the fewest yards per carry (3.46) in the NFC. We're red-flagging the Saints' defense for fantasy running back matchups.
wow! Niners are a bunch of dumb fucks...That's another player they should have signed ....

Dec 2, 2006

Randy Moss is a quitter, period. That is why bums like him will never get a ring period. If you don't get the ball, work harder.
I find it funny that the raider fans who say the niners fans are obsessed with them find there way into a niners thread....
I find it funny that the sports forum has its very own cheerleading squad. When was tryouts?

Jun 1, 2002
cry at that bruh

lol