Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
I got torn feeling on the matter, liked him at UW, and since I just heard the news today I think im allowed to mourn for a day or two but we prolly were like look, we cant start taylor mays and dashon goldson next to each other, ones gotta go, taylor mays has more athletic talent and a higher pedigree and there u go

Jan 12, 2006
Jed York is a fucken moron! who is listening to him on KNBR right now?

When asked why the other teams in the division have made dramatic moves to improve the roster, while the Niners have been relatively silent, his answer was..."because they are scared of us."

He later said we will win the NFC West

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
49ers signed LB Blake Costanzo to a one-year contract.
New special teams coordinator Brad Seely had Costanzo as one of his star pupils in Cleveland last year. The 27-year-old won't play much on defense, so he'll be in the same role in San Francisco.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Jed York is a fucken moron! who is listening to him on KNBR right now?

When asked why the other teams in the division have made dramatic moves to improve the roster, while the Niners have been relatively silent, his answer was..."because they are scared of us."

He later said we will win the NFC West
he also said that last year and the year before...dude is starting to sound like a singletary...he needs to shut up and win before he starts making predictions again..

Feb 12, 2004
But what do you guys expect him to say? That he predicts we'll finish in last place? And i'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic when he said "they are scared of us". The Niners truely believe in Baalke's and Harbaugh's plans because they are sticking to it 100%.

Jun 18, 2005
Center Jonathan Goodwin signs with 49ers

Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee (@mattbarrows), per a league source, reports that former New Orleans Saints Pro Bowl center Jonathan Goodwin has signed a three-year deal with the San Francisco 49er

Jun 18, 2005
Hell yea it is and I'm also happy with the Rogers signing.... Was wondering if U guys would B willing to give up a 2nd or 3rd for asante samuels if the possibility was there???