Nicknames how did you get them?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
I read the Coner thread about how he got his name and was interested on how everyone got their nickname Gang related or not?
LIL.CONER said:
BACK WHEN CATS GOT NAMED BY THERE OLDER HOMIES NOW YOU GOT CATS MAKING UP THERE OWN NAMES AND SOME WAY OUT SHIT I KNOW MY PLACA SOUNDS WEIRD PERO IN DECOTO CONER IS LIKE HEARING A JOKER OR A FLACO PERO
Mi nombre en los calles es FUSSY. How it went down was me and the homies would kick it at roosevelt school area waiting to see mckenzie, recreation or someother street to walk by just to start shit. I always complained that we were wasting our time by waiting that we should go to their calle and start plaito. so the older homies started calling me fussy cause I would fuss about having to kick it and wait. also the name fussy was twisted around by the older homie Buche to mean Fuck U $outh $iders Y Que.

Jan 21, 2004
CcytzO JUS MY RAP NAME I CAME UP WIT SORT OF ON MY OWN CUZ OF MY MENTAL PROBLEMS AND PEOPLE ALWAYS SAYIN I WAS A SCHIZO CUZ ONE MINUTE IM COO BUT THE NEXT IM ON ONE......I JUS TWISTED THE SPELLIN TO STAND OUT FROM THE REST OF THE SCHIZO'S AND SKITZO'S OUT THERE....C'S FOR THE CRIP SHIT CAPITOL O CUZ MY REAL NAMES OMAR......WHEN I WAS YOUNGER SOME CATS WOULD CALL ME O DOGG OR OMEEZY OR JUS O..... NEVER REALLY HAD ANY OTHER NICC NAMES......

Aug 16, 2002
Carlos Rossi- had this name since E-40's song came out....my peepz would jus call me Rossi or Rossel cause I was always slappin that song by 40.....Then when I started rappin every one said just go wit Rossi! cause I got that "Top of the Line Rhyme" Carlos Rossi

MY STORY CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON....BUT I CHOOSE NOT TO DO SO BECAUSE IT IS STILL A SENSITIVE ISSUE FOR ME....I WAS INTRODUCED TO THIS VIDA BY AN OLDER HOMIE BY THE NAME OF RHINO. :: HE RAISED ME AND GUIDED ME IN THIS VIDA.1 OF THE TRUEST I HAVE EVER MET....HE TAUGHT ME MANY THINGS....AND EDUCATED ME ON ALOT. WHEN I STARTED DOING MY THING....YOU KNOW BECOMING A SUPER GANGBANGER....LOL....THATS WHAT HE USED TO CALL ME TOO WHEN I WOULD ALWAYS WANNA GO AND RIDE ON THEM THANGS....EXSPECIALLY WHEN EVERYONE WAS JUST TRYIN TO KICK BACK....HE SAID I HAD NO KIND OF PATIENCE.
BUT ANYWAY.... IT STARTED OFF WITH THE HOMIES MY AGE BEING JELOUSE CALLIN ME HIS SIDE KICK N SHIT. HE DECIDED WHEN THE TIME WAS RIGHT TO GIVE ME HIS NAME....I BECAME YOUNG RHINO....IM 21 YEARS OLD NOW AND HE IS NO LONGER LIVING....SO I DECIDED TO DROP THE YOUNG. AND SO NOW IM RHINO....THIS IS WHY I AM THE WAY I AM. I AM 1 OF THE MOST DEDICATED HOMIES YOU WILL EVER MEET. :: I AM DEDICATED TO KEEPING HIS NAME ALIVE AND WITH FULL RESPECT TO IT....A RIDER IS WHAT I AM....NO NOT SINCE BIRTH....MY HOMIE MADE ME THIS WAY....GOD BLESS YOU BIG RHINO....I LOVE YOU MAN AND MISS YOU WITH ALL MY HEART HOMEBOY....I WISH I COULD CHANGE THINGS BUT THATS NOT IN MY HANDS....I KNOW YOU WOULD BE PROUD OF ME FOR WHAT I'VE ACOMPLISHED....AND DON'T WORRY. YOUR FAMILIA IS STRAIGHT. YOUR WIFE'S BEEN CASHING THEM CHECKS I BEEN SENDING. :: I LOVE YOU CARNAL....REST IN PARADISE. ::

2 THA HOMIES READIN THIS::

DON'T EVER TAKE THOSE WORTHY TO YOU 4 GRANTED....IF YOU GOT LOVE 4 YOUR HOMIE,THEN LET IT BE KNOWN....MY HOMIES KNOW I LOVE THEM AND I AINT GOT NO SHAME SAYIN I LOVE YOU. :: ....JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND HOMIES. ::

Aug 6, 2002
ORALE, GOOD TO HEAR ALL THESE STORIES. EVEN IF SOMEONE HAS THE NAME JOKER, LET US KNOW WHO NAMED YOU? ARE YOU THE BIG ONE OR LITTLE OR FIRST ONE TO HAVE THE NAME IN YOUR VARRIO?

CURRENTLY IM THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE THE NAME IN THE VARRIO, WAIT THERE IS NO VARRIO LEFT. SHIT FUCK EAST SIDE FRESNO.

ANYWAYS PLEASE CONTINUE MY THREAD.

Dec 17, 2002
My placaso is Stranger given to me by the homies Casper and Chaparro. It was going to be either Stranger or Silencio but it was Stranger in the end. That was because hardly any of the older homies knew me when I first started kickin it with the gangsteros. I'm the only Stranger in the varrio and seems like there is only 4 of us Strangers in San Jo.

Oct 12, 2003
My homboy (RIP) Tony "Montana", first gave me the name "SOLDADO" after some peses tried to jump me when i was chillen at the parke with some hynas. I got surrounded by about 7 of these foos but i ended up fighting my way out of it. After it was all said and done we took off in my ride to my homeboy's house where i told him what went down. He was like, "DAMN HOLMES YOU'S A STRAIGHT UP NORTE SOLDADO"

ANd the name stuck with me ever since, that was about 11 years ago

Apr 6, 2004
Sorta of ironic my name cuz everyone wuz bangin Norte but come on U know evryone watched all the gangsta movies - Bound By Honor, American Me, Mi familia ect N since I wuz a white my homies would call me JD or Miclo(?). Some of the the homies called me JD cuz of my hair style, or lack of hair N stlye as well as figure reflected him mo but cuz I was part Latino some called me Miclo tambien but JD stuck. At least Colors didn't stick. 1 homie was like, this guy looks like that fool from colors once when we wuz hangin, that soundz even mo wacked

Jun 25, 2004
KING was a name given to me by a younger homie. I would always try to speak to the younger homies and tell them what to do when to do it and how to do it. They would always be like what is up with you? You think you the KING of the east. I would always try to set the best exsamples for the young ones and the name just hit. The older homies start calling me LOS; because my first name is Carlos. Then the combo came KINGLOS..............the end

Apr 26, 2004
:angry: :angry: I got this name from birth after my father Demon. Its cause our eyes get all bloodshot and red as hell when we are mad and we have very violet physical tempers. Guess you can say that name and the traits were passed down at the same time.

Jun 25, 2004
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Every body's always called me Vinn.... But when blood in blood out came out some people called me Micilo (how do you spell it?)

When I was really young and we were trying to keep it cholo my nick name was Lil Payaso cus Id always be clownin people.
I thought you said it was lil penis from s** califas

Jun 25, 2004
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Every body's always called me Vinn.... But when blood in blood out came out some people called me Micilo (how do you spell it?)

When I was really young and we were trying to keep it cholo my nick name was Lil Payaso cus Id always be clownin people.

Mar 9, 2004
CARLOS ROSSI said:
Carlos Rossi- had this name since E-40's song came out....my peepz would jus call me Rossi or Rossel cause I was always slappin that song by 40.....Then when I started rappin every one said just go wit Rossi! cause I got that "Top of the Line Rhyme" Carlos Rossi
TOP OF THE LINE "RHINE"

Apr 25, 2002
BREW....its short for my last name...and since i been a heavy drinker since my early teen years..the homies just started callin me brew..this was about 7years ago...now i hardly ever get called by my real name

Jan 21, 2004
LiGhTyOvGa said:
I THOUGHT HE SAID TOP OF THE LINE " WINE " .....

THE SONG DOES SAY TOPE OF THE LINE WINE BUT YALL DONT SEEM TO GET IT....CARLOS ROSSI TWISTED IT INTO HIS OWN SAYIN TOP OF THE LINE RYHME.......

Jan 21, 2004
OH WELL I THOUGHT IT WAS WINE....EITHER WAY CARLOS ROSSI ON HERE TWISTED IT TO SAY RYHME AND PAUPATON OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS DIDNT SEEM TO GET THAT......