Nicknames how did you get them?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
My name sake was given to me by a homie back in the day in califas.. Big homie chuckie named me Nacho... Not just cuz Ignacio = Nacho but cuz thats all i ever ate... When i hit vegas some people started calling me grumpy cuz im not really the happiest person ever and it kinda stuck but i never liked it. Still Mr. Nachos on mine Bitch! :devious:

Jul 21, 2003
homies call me Critter Loc cuz they say i look like that fuccing critter from those ol school books dont noe if yall niggas member that shit but yea n my mom calls me dopy cuz im slo n forget hella shit easy

Apr 27, 2004
my fathers homie has called me thumper ever since i was born... don't know why but it's all good.

in a more interesting story... my father's nickname is El Maton. and he's been in prison since '88 so i guess you can all figure how he got that one.

Nov 14, 2002
MY NAME WAS -CHILLI D- BACK IN THE BREAK DANCEN DAYZ.I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I CAME UP WITH THAT..LOL.

IT WENT FROM -CHILLI D- TO -CHILLI- TO -CHILL- TO -YOUNG CHILL- TO -BIG CHILL.

Nov 27, 2002
well ive been through a few names only because of reasons.when i was a youngster i hung wit tcg outta tha 415 so my cuzzo'd called me heavy or bic c cause back then i was a fat boy haha then as time went on an i made my way 2 where i belong which is in this struggle my homie started callin me dead eye cause my left eye always been fucked up after a few fights,then when i started visiting my fam more in san jo homies would ask what they call me an i said evil eye an my tio said wtf chale that aint a name one my nephews gonna ride wit for life ,so he just looked at me hard an said u know what mijo im gonna call you droopy,so even tho im from tha old 415 my start was in san jo,thas why no matter what people say ill ride for tha west bay 415 4 life but im never gonna forget san jo.

Jul 13, 2004
WWW.GHETTOBALLIN.COM
my name Y.P.L (Young Polo Loc) was given to me by my primo "Greeneyez" from Sacra.. back in the days.. and since then its been Y.P.L i was tryin to change it but it always gos back to that name.. now homies call my son "Lil Polo Loc" shaooooow

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
When I'm in watson, I'm pretty much craig or craigy for anyone that knows me. My mother hates the name Chris even tho her name is actually Christina. My fathers name is craig too, so I was forever called craigy since a youngster and the homeboys even called me that.
When I moved to oklahoma, my father calls me chris. people been callin me chrisdogg for a cold minute, started back in high school. Whenever I started makin raps and shit, people was always feelin my shit in class, and they'd always think I got the rhymes from something else, so I started puttin chrisdogg in the rhymes so they'd know it was me. People used to sing my shit around high school, and it was all accapella they were hearin from me.
chrisdogg14 was my intial screen name, but one day big oso from hogglife called me chrishogg on this forum and since there's a million squares in the suburbs that call themselves chrisdogg like it's a joke, and I didnt' want to be confused with a fresno bulldog since they have 14 associated with em...I went with chrishogg14. As my faith as a Christian continued to grow, I wanted to focus on God, and leave the life of hatred, crime and gangbangin behind... so it was like the end of an old person, and a rebirth of a new one...or like the end of the world... so I got chrishoggalypse like it's the apocalypse

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I'M ONE HALF OF SKREWATTLES FIRST AND ONLY CHOPPED AND SKREWED PRODUCTION TEAM...WE ARE SOME PIONERS OF SKREW MUSIC IN THE NORTHWEST
SINCE 2000

(IF YOU WANT A SKREWED AND BREWED TRACK ON YOUR CD JUST PM ME.....)

SLOW FOR THE SPEED OF OUR MUSIC AND POKE FOR THE CHOPPING OF A SONG
LIKE "INFLICKING" OR AS WE CALL IT..."CLIVE OF THE SLAP"

B

BureFedorov

everyone thats close to me calls me Hollywood cuz my cell phone rings every 5 minutes and shit...also they say i got the good looks like an actor and shit :cool: ...when fools dont feel like saying Hollywood, theyll call me Mags cuz my initials are M.A.G.

Mar 20, 2005
THE NICK NAME CHEW=DOGG CAME FROM MI FAMILIA! I USED TO BE HELLA CUBBY AND EAT ALOT ... SO MY COUSINS NAMED ME CHEW-DOGG. LOL! I WAS ALWAYS CHEWING ON SUMTHING LIKE CHIPS, CRACKERS, CHICKEN BONES...ETC.. YOU NAME IT. P.S. WHAT DOES V-DUB?