next generation of hyphy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
this is the trendsettaz out the rich and the trunk boys from the town teaming up. video is actually cool alot of energy in it
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="=name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src= type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nov 7, 2005
Nov 7, 2005
HYPHY DYIN'.......I STAY ON THAT COUGHNUT, CELLSKI, IMP, RAPPIN 4' TAY, RBL POSSE, ANDRE NICKATINA, AND EQUIPTO
but these youngsta aint grow up with that so they don't understand the meaning of mobb music. they came of age at a time when the bay was dead so to them hyphy is the end all be all

Apr 18, 2007
thats real whack and unoriginal and a shitty beat and video...first dude tried to act and sound like fab, they were tryin really hard to be painfully generic it seems like, there shitty comparison rhymes were also pretty sad, theres like 50 groups like this in EVERY city in the bay..this one is probably just about the average, not horrible, just really bad and not anywhere close to being half decent enough to even bother trying to rap...

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
hahah my niga BJ lol na but real talk its ched but i dont know keep ya hustle up the 3rd dude i had no idea if that was a bridge or a verse

Nov 7, 2005
thats real whack and unoriginal and a shitty beat and video...first dude tried to act and sound like fab, they were tryin really hard to be painfully generic it seems like, there shitty comparison rhymes were also pretty sad, theres like 50 groups like this in EVERY city in the bay..this one is probably just about the average, not horrible, just really bad and not anywhere close to being half decent enough to even bother trying to rap...
any suggestions on how they can improve in your eyes or should they just go kill themselves?

Nov 25, 2004
its fuccd up to see guys like celly who made some of the hardest mobb music from da bay now he doin hypy. even cats like luni coleone now doin hypy.....not appealin to me at all but thats the way music is right now...

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
not very appealing to me or anything about it special.....typical hyphy music that we seen done a dozen times too many already....dont get me wrong i think hyphy serves its purpose the kids might like this one....

there should be a new law passed that only allows a minimum of one hyphy artist/group a year to come out and all current rappers have a limit of one hyphy song per album.....

Jun 4, 2004
Not feeling it... I like the old bay..... E-40, Too Short, etc.... I like Keak Da Sneak, 3XKrazy..... and Keak invented Hyphy.... that's my word... but now days everyone wants to sound like Mistah F.A.B....... hyphy is gonna die out because of over saturation of the market.....

These guys ain't bad.. but they need to work on their lyrics... and production quality, they need to be unique to stand out from the masses.... invent some terms, slang, etc.... don't copy someone.. because when I listen I picture Mistah F.A.B. and don't take this serious..