NEW VIDEO "I'M ROLLIN" BOSS UP INC (B. DOUGIE, C. DOUGIE, HURTLOCK, AND SMOKE OF FTS)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
much appreciated pimpin!! tell as many people about it as you want, obviously the more the better...

lots of work went into this....and i'm gettin right back on it to hopefully start another video and have it done faster than thsi one....

we'll do our best to keep everyone entertained and knockin slumps.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
yup...no problem pimp.

someone was tellin people he's polynesian which is 100% BULLSHIT.

so, if you want any REAL or ACCURATE information about these guys, ask me. cause i won't bullshit you or lie to you.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i forgot to mention the appearances.....

Appearances by: Stack the Pimp, Popsykle, 2 Eleven, West Coast Stone, Coup Da Vill, Cheeze of Slapmatik Productionz...and maybe a couple people I can't remember of the top of my head cause i decided to smoke some pot! mwahaha :devious: lol

Oct 21, 2002
Nice work IAM, but why in the hell does BD always have to say nigga this nigga that? He is white isnt he? Why doesnt he be more creative? A-Wax spits nothin but heat and never once have I heard him say that word. I know its a played topic and all but fuck, it makes white boys like me look all bad
because he is a giant and a real street cat... i mean really would you tell him to not say that word if you where in the same room as him?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
because he is a giant and a real street cat... i mean really would you tell him to not say that word if you where in the same room as him?
either way it don't matter cause as i stated before he's half black and half white. so he can say whatever he wants.

^^^^
No doubt son! I aint thinking they knowing who BD is
yeah, there's people who talk shit when he's not around but are quick to act like cowards when he's in front of them confronting them about talking shit.

Oct 23, 2006
ya I cant wait for the new BD, he has always been one of my favorites out the NW. I wish he would go back to GREEDY BD style but I know people gotta evolve. I just like that evil shit!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
you'll be happy with the albums we have coming out.

hurtlock's album (presented by Guce) is coming out after Gwop Don't Make Me, I Make Gwop.

then i think it's gonna be a group album, i won't give out the details tho...

BUT...."Wait Til I Get Up" which is BD's solo album will be coming out too.

there's gonna be a "coming soon" section on the insert for this GWOP album.....and all the albums on that, WILL be coming out. Not on some it's gonna be coming....It's on some, the album is already recorded type shit so it's final touches and other shit to prepare.

wait til the haters pop out of the wood work....lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
thanks miles...we got at least one more music video i think for this album...we just haven't decided for sure which song it'll be.

i'm gonna try some different shit with this next video though....at least in the editing phase. i may actually try it on this video and if it works how i want it to then bd or i may repost the video...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
IF ANYONE WANTS A COPY OF "GWOP DONT MAKE ME, I MAKE GWOP" HIT ME ON MYSPACE @

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SIXXNESS

AND I'LL MAKE SURE TO SAVE YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT, CAUSE IT'LL BE HEAR FUCKING SOON! AND I AIN'T FUCKIN PLAYIN!

BOSS UP INC IS B. DOUGIE, CHUCC DOUGLAS, HURTLOCK AND SMOKE OF FTS

ALBUM FEATURES: MAK ONE AKA ANTHONY BARZ, SLEEP 6, DOSE, YA BOI CHEEZE OF SLAPMATIK PRODUCTIONZ, AND VALENTINO (FROM DABBLER ON DIRTY MONEY).

LIKE I SAID IT'S COMIN FASTER THAN A PREMATURE EJACULATOR SO FUCKIN GET READY...

BOSS UP