NEW VIDEO "I'M ROLLIN" BOSS UP INC (B. DOUGIE, C. DOUGIE, HURTLOCK, AND SMOKE OF FTS)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
Nice work IAM, but why in the hell does BD always have to say nigga this nigga that? He is white isnt he? Why doesnt he be more creative? A-Wax spits nothin but heat and never once have I heard him say that word. I know its a played topic and all but fuck, it makes white boys like me look all bad

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Nope he's not white....he's half black half white regardless of what anyone else tells you.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
good shit

which album is this goin on?
"Gwop Don't Make Me, I Make Gwop."

YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH MAYNE. THATS WHATS UP. GOOD VIDEO RYAN. LOOK AT BYRON ,HURTLOCK, CHUCK AND SMOKE DOING THE DAMN THING.
Thanks man, glad you liked it.

thanks for the love zika! i'ma hit you up some time this week.

Wait, BD is mulatto? Is that what HE told you?
I'm going to PM you so you can quit wasting my thread with useless shit. HE'S HALF AND HALF. That's 100% fact.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
All i remember is D-sane telling me he was Polynesian.

Oh well...i really dont care that much.
check your PMs man...

FOR THE RECORD...

BD IS HALF BLACK, HALF WHITE. I, I AM (LOL), HAVE SEEN PROOF OF THIS AND YOU CAN ALL WRITE THIS DOWN OR MAKE A FUCKING MEMO AND DATE IS AUGUST 24TH, 2009.

GWOP DONT MAKE ME I MAKE GWOP COMIN SOON LIKE PREMATURE EJACULATERS !!!!!!!!

AND WHEN I SAY SOON I MEAN SOOOOOOOOOOOON, NOT 5 MONTHS, NOT 5 YEARS......THIS SHIT IS GONNA BE COMIN BACK TO US REAL FUCKIN SOON.

I WILL POST ALL THE RELEVANT INFO WHEN THE TIME COMES...WEBSITE INFO, WHERE TO BUY IT/HOW TO BUY IT..DEALS...ETC...

BOSS UP!!!!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
LMAO!

Good vid. I'll be checking for the album.
thanks man. i'll be sure to post a thread about the album as soon as i get some details...

however...THE ARTWORK, MIXING, AND MASTERING IS ALL DONE. Just gotta have it printed and pressed up and sent back to us....

I'll see about posting the cover later today when i'm fuckin with the web site.

i'm glad most people like the video so far....all of us at Boss Up appreciate the feedback and love!!!!!!

peep in the 1st verse, Chucc is rappin on Madison......at a fuckin green light in traffic....

that's the same day i got a seat belt ticket for hanging out the window of that black Lac shooting footage....lol...god damn seattle police...hahaha