**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
na. first dude in line copped ALL the pairs.
someone is lying to you breh, i was third in line, dude in first of the line was koo and chill as hell. He copped the only 8.5 they had and bounced. They told me days before they were getting 12 pairs but it ended up being 9 pairs and only 1 size each. Got lucky got my size 11 and bounced.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
From what I read on ISS they already did wristbands but only gave out 12.

Yo prodigy u flipping yours or rocking em?
link?

The "concretes" as other people called them in line lol..im rockin mine thought about flippin my other pair but i know fasho ima regret it later so ima keep em on ice until my other pair is beat. Did gou get your pair?

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
how do folks feel about these?

def gonna double up on the playoffs and obsidians but these with 1 pair would be enough. hope they grey is as dark as my Giants road jersey.

Nov 7, 2006
how do folks feel about these?

def gonna double up on the playoffs and obsidians but these with 1 pair would be enough. hope they grey is as dark as my Giants road jersey.
i'm not a big fan of 12's but these are sick.

those aren't bad, but they would be better if they left out the orange. imo, they should've stuck to the traditional "cool grey" colorway, like these:
the cool grey 3's had some orange in them i believe so it isnt new that they did that.

debating on picking these up

since there's 0 hype around it i'd go check it for yourself and try em on and then make your decision.