**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
damn the hype for these was INSANE. The jordan game is officially FUCKED since the concord release. Not too proud to say I struck out and didn't get a pair of these. I was at work when they posted the wristbands for NTSF and couldn't get through on any sites last night. I have a pending payment on payapl for a finishline order, but from i've heard those are no good. Not paying re-sell price for these. Going to have to wait for a re-stock. Good shit to all the sicc breh goons who got their pair. We need to function and say fuck nt/iss/etc!

still got these bitches tho

Jul 27, 2009
ehh i said fuck it and just bought some Air Flight '89s

my brother got the 4s but they werent his size but he bought them anyways, put them up on craigslist to trade, but people keep calling him to buy them, and they wanna pay him 300

Feb 12, 2004
^He should flip em. The hype is always insane the day after release and that's the best day to unload em. Prices will fall drastically days and weeks from now. I was flipping concords the day after release for 400 and right now theyre selling for 280.

Mar 8, 2003
The hypebeasts out in NY already camping for them Foams. Its a fucking shame too. I dig the foams because of my love of Space themed things.

Either way its all love. Hope i get mine.

Apr 27, 2008
which Champs? Sunrise was the one with the drama at the Concord release, they are shady as hell in there.
thats where it was at. Sunrise mall. I had a choice to pick what store i went to. Im glad i picked foot locker or i wouldnt have gotting a pair in my size. That is what i was hearing from everybody in line. that champs be doing some really shady shit.