**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol you sound bitter. Must suck having to live life by the book. I go to work(I work at google)in my Js. Life is damn good.

Js4LIFE!
lol @ wearing jordans = living life by your own rules. if anything youre living life exactly like youre supposed to when you wear jordans; by being a subservient consumer and brand whore.

i have nothing against jordans; i own 7 retros and they are in immaculate condition. i used to work in black cat iv's. i love jordans; retro jordans = grown man shit and comfortable as fuck at work

im talking about shit like the lebrons and all those weird ass 90s babies colorways. and i dont want to name call or label anybody anythign i just wanted to kind of point out that most people who collect shoes / clothes grow out of it as they mature and have more important things to worry about, like their bills and their kids

Nov 7, 2006
wait wtf came out today lol
like 5 different Black History Month Sneakers, The Royal 10's (which surprisingly sold out FAST) and the Dave White Jordan 1's

I was going for the Lebrons and the Dave White 1's when paypal fucked me over lol. oh well shit happens theres no way i'm paying reseller prices for them. was gonna get the royal 10's until i found they had patent leather on them then i passed.

i have nothing against jordans; i own 7 retros and they are in immaculate condition. i used to work in black cat iv's. i love jordans; retro jordans = grown man shit and comfortable as fuck at work

im talking about shit like the lebrons and all those weird ass 90s babies colorways. and i dont want to name call or label anybody anythign i just wanted to kind of point out that most people who collect shoes / clothes grow out of it as they mature and have more important things to worry about, like their bills and their kids
so we're suppose to try and predict what we're gonna like 10 years from now? shit changes sometimes and it isnt like i'm buying these for hype, i NEVER bought any lebrons until the 9's came out because they look pretty simple and nice. i'm not a fan of the flashy type shoe either but for some reason the Lebrons pull em off real well and they look good on feet. there's alot of suspect retro's coming out too that are childish colorways, i mean look at those DB 4's, people went crazy for em and spent 500 just to get them and i personally didnt even try to get them.

I mean fine you dont like bright colors but IMO the Lebron 9's model itself looks more adult then most the Jordans.

Nov 7, 2006
Royal blue 10s=EASY Pass

Still trying to sell my Chicago 10s size 9.5 for retail. SMH!!
yeah i'm shocked how quick they sold out though, it's gonna be a tough year for the real sneakerheads man. the cement 4's are gonna be insanity.

are you serious about your chi's? I've sold both mine for 200 each. I swear you must've got a bad bad batch and people can see it through your pics or something. take some pics of them and send them to me via PM, if they look good and come with the hangtags i'll take em off your hands.

Nov 7, 2006
i only really like the 3s, 4s, and 5s. i like the 8s cause theyre snug like silk gloves but ultimately i would probably choose 4's or 5's
I here ya. but why you like the 8's are why i really like the 9's they're so light on the feet and comfy, and i like how they look so it's an overall package to me.

dear god, those DB 4s look ATROCIOUS! jordan better not start disrespecting the 4's like he did the 1's, goddamnit he ruined the 1s damn near with all those lame ass colorways and variations
yeah they're pretty bad, it was for charity and some kid made them but people went nuts over them and i didnt know why.

i think the ugliest shoes that are real popular are the foamposite. i mean i've tried them on before and they are the most comfy shoe i've ever put on, but they're just so fucking ugly.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I here ya. but why you like the 8's are why i really like the 9's they're so light on the feet and comfy, and i like how they look so it's an overall package to me.
damn... if theyre comfy like those 8s are then i might have to get a pair for work! i love how soft and comfy the 8s are.. maybe these

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=26911

ive worn these black/black airforce 1s out so hardcore in the past year lol, time for some new work shoes

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
btw my boy was wearing his white cement 4s today and I have to say I was wrong. DO NOT SLEEP ON THESE!!
i see you came around (nomarty) the 4's look way too good in pictures and im hearin theyre better than the chicago 10's and people were praising the quality of the 10's so im fucking stoked. My brother has been out the shoe game for a long time and even he wants to copp these.

Apr 25, 2002
I been wanting the the 4s for sometime now, good thing my lil niece is gonna plugg em for me. Props to all u shoe experts, an old basturd such as myself could only afford a couple pairs of shoes a yr....

Apr 20, 2005
this is my uncle and my nephew trying to grab my boots. we were on skype and he was showing me the newest fishing boots that came out in japan. they are water proof ofcourse and they keep ur ankles warm so ill be able to step in ice water in shallow rivers in the winter. in the summer they do the opposite. they keep ur ankles cool in hot weather. but i dont think it would ever get that hot anywhere unless i was fishing in the swamps. they costed me $120. they came with a watch and some bullshit ass candles.

View attachment 108447