**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2008
yes there legit i ordered my cool grey 11's and flint grey 9's from them.
it takes a little longer for shipping cuz there coming from china and i recommend spending the 10$ extra for shipping so they double box your shit. and if you use this code during checkout you save ten bucks which pretty much covers the extra charge for the double box.

May 3, 2005
Anything coming from china scares the shit outta me...

Can anyone else confirm this site?

They got concords for 260.. If they are legit I might jump on them.

Apr 27, 2008
haha i guess the code might help. its FACEBOOK10COUPON. if you go to this site sneakershoebox.com mental kicks is on the list of legit sites. yea i was skeptical about it coming from china but after doing some research and looking up there comments/feedback on facebook I was a little more confidnet in ordering from them.

Apr 27, 2008
sneakershoebox is legit so if they pout a legit site up you know it's the truth, dude hates fakes with a passion if you watch his vids lol. picked up some serious heat today. nice little steal i got off eBay, once i saw it i couldnt pass it up.

View attachment 108240 View attachment 108241
how much did you get the quai 54's for? They look like there in awesome shape. I really want to come across a nice pair of those.

Nov 7, 2006
how much did you get the quai 54's for? They look like there in awesome shape. I really want to come across a nice pair of those.
250 shipped. damn good steal considering i've scene them go for 400. yeah there completely deadstock with no flaws. such a great shoe. i was never a fan but after seeing them in person they'll be on my feet tomorrow night.

Apr 27, 2008
Awesome deal for a awesome shoe. Very nice come up on em.
ended up copping the chinas for the 300 couldn't find em cheaper any where in my size. Should be here by the end of the week. Also copped the crazy 8's