**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
I just use em to skate. They aint gunna last long lol.

They look better without the artwork on it and just a solid color but this is the only size they had em so fuck it,

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
That VNDS logo looks exactly like the vans logo, which is kinda wierd since its made to match Js. I wish you luck with your company and all, breh, but you might want to go back to the drawing board with your company logo.

Mar 24, 2004
That VNDS is for the real sneaker heads, they'll understand what we did with that. And there is no company logo as of now so idk what you mean, but thanks for your feedback.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Yea imma just make sure the money goes back into my account, Bummed out though, thought I had these. A lil to late now there going for like 4 hun an up on e bay I'm coo 3 Huns the limit

Apr 27, 2008
^^ yea i priced high to see how many hits i get and figure out how high the demand is for that shoe. If I dont get any hits with the buy time ill drop the prices. Also just curious if some one would bite with the pricing i do have. I really dont want to sell the shoes all that much so its not major if i sell them now or a few month from now. I also hate the charges ebay hits you with.