**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
That VNDS is for the real sneaker heads, they'll understand what we did with that. And there is no company logo as of now so idk what you mean, but thanks for your feedback.
I know what very near deadstock is, and I actually like that as a concept for a boutique fashion line. I assumed the vans style logo was the logo for you guys and not just a shirt design, and it looked off to me. There was no disrespect intended there if you're taking it that way.

Apr 27, 2008
Yea those shoes are priced super high. I think the most valuable pair you have listed is the altitudes, and those don't even hit 300...
im trying to get rights to sell on sole collector and and nike talk so i can drop the prices super low. I hate ebay with there 30% percent charge. Theres no rush on sellem them so ima try and build my rep up on iss before i try and really push em. I have more shit i want to post up too but am going to take it slow.

May 3, 2005
What's your feedback on eBay? If its good enough you can add your eBay to iss so people see the good feedback.. Making it more likely they fuck wit ya

Apr 27, 2008
What's your feedback on eBay? If its good enough you can add your eBay to iss so people see the good feedback.. Making it more likely they fuck wit ya
Its 22. i was looking how to do it but didn't figure it out. right now im just trying to hit the required post amount. so ive been fucking around in there forums till i do.

Feb 12, 2004
The only thing that sucks is people will want you to ship first since you basically have no ISS/NT rep.

I've got heat waiting for me to post at the crib. Waitin to get off work and then this motherfucker gets shut down!!!

Nov 7, 2006
^^ yea i priced high to see how many hits i get and figure out how high the demand is for that shoe. If I dont get any hits with the buy time ill drop the prices. Also just curious if some one would bite with the pricing i do have. I really dont want to sell the shoes all that much so its not major if i sell them now or a few month from now. I also hate the charges ebay hits you with.
ok word then. if no rush then fuck it might aswell try. and if you think them cords and jams are trash then i'll gladly take them off your hand.