**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
Wow, so I balled in the Hyperizes tonight. First thing I noticed is that was no break in period needed, they were game ready. Compared to the Hyperdunks, they are not as cushy, but they are more flexible and maybe a tad bit lighter. Overall, I am more impressed than I thought I would be.

The Hyperdunks still look sexier though, lol. I hear they are dropping new colorways of the HD later this year. Got em!

May 31, 2007
Idk I havnt heard much about the Huperize, but I heard the Hyperdunk is a good ass shoe....... If you ball every once in a while.. I heard a few days ina row and your imprint is left in the Lunar Foam leaving your foots indent therefor making it less coushiny.... if you wanna use that as a word

Nov 5, 2004
Idk I havnt heard much about the Huperize, but I heard the Hyperdunk is a good ass shoe....... If you ball every once in a while.. I heard a few days ina row and your imprint is left in the Lunar Foam leaving your foots indent therefor making it less coushiny.... if you wanna use that as a word
It's true, the HD loses it's cushion quick. I've balled in the same pair for a year, maybe once a week or so, and they lost cushioning. No biggie though, I just added an insole and they feel good as new. I'm wondering if the Hyperize is gonna do the same.
IM STILL HESITANT CAUSE OF THE BLUE BUT I THINK IM GOING TO GO AHEAD AND COP THE UWR HYPERDUNKS FOR BALLIN...FOR 110 CANT BEAT IT...
Damn, that's a good ass price. If anything, you can resell it. I haven't seen those go below like $175-250 on ebay.

Feb 6, 2009
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
1st pic: my 1st pair of supras. burgandy vaider highs. been knowin about em since they first came out but i never really liked em til recently. personally i think most of em are ugly, especially the high tops that are hella high like the TKs(pretty sure). i havent cared to try any of em on til this past weekend n fell in love wit em. they are so fuckin comfortable, wooooooooooow!! anyways, i only like one style n its the supra vaider high's. they have some 15+ color ways. imma def get a few more pairs. my boy works at a skate shop that sells em n i went there today to buy the vaiders for 84.95(original price is 104.95). also copped a crooks and castles sweater and a dope ass crooks hat at the shop n got discounts on that too.

2nd: supra vaider highs.

3rd: C&C sweater i copped. looks brown but its dark greyish.

4th: ill C&C hat
5th: my 2010 cop so far. retro space jams, vaiders, 4s, retro 6s, flint 9s, and cool grey spizikes. 2 of em are vnds(the 4s and 9s, rest i copped ds).

6th: what my closet looks like!!! UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! step yo shoe game up BIAAAAAAAAAAAATCH!!! lol ok i lied. at my dudes work(footlocker) hahahaahaah i wish.....

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Siccness bruh-goons... I need your help.

I am looking for a pair of Adidas Superstar Stormtroopers in Size 11. I can't find them anywhere. They were released last month, so they shouldn't be that hard to find.

If you know where I can find a pair in size 11, hit me up with a link or price or whatever.

Thank you very much.