**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I just got these in the mail about an hour ago. $100 with tax and shippin'. They won't be in stores until the end of feb/beginnin' of march. Currently sold out online. They just dropped @ a week ago. They come in white and black as well. :siccness:
Here are the white 1's. They are not out yet though. :siccness:

those adidas are clean...both the grey and all whites...

I have this urge to hunt down and buy some Mocha III Jordan's.

Had 'em when they came out and wore 'em into the ground. Haven't bought a pair of J's since the Military I's and was trying not to...FUCK.

i've always loved the mocha 3s...same with the olive green 9s, but never got a chance to find them and purchase em.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Didn't wanna splurge on any J's or Nikes til I get some more cake in a week or two but I picked these up today

not bad for some Vans, and they was only 35$ on sale from $65

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^fuck yo 6's BITCH!!!! lol nah I'm fucking wit you....I used your kloop repcode yesterday scumbag you should have some credit rolling in soon....

May 31, 2007
I NEED HELP haha. Ok so the Day of the Deads, and the Cassette Players are on sale on Footlocker.com.. I got a pair of Casette players, but im one of those kids who wont even wear any but like 2 pairs of kicks outside when it snows or rains.
So my dilemma is.. Buy another pair of Casette playas since I PREFER them, and wear them daily... Or get the Day of The Deads since I dont have them at all

Feb 6, 2009
I NEED HELP haha. Ok so the Day of the Deads, and the Cassette Players are on sale on Footlocker.com.. I got a pair of Casette players, but im one of those kids who wont even wear any but like 2 pairs of kicks outside when it snows or rains.
So my dilemma is.. Buy another pair of Casette playas since I PREFER them, and wear them daily... Or get the Day of The Deads since I dont have them at all
i say get the casettes if your gonna wear them everyday

or get the cassells

Feb 6, 2009
you got both, huh