**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Finally paid for my DS grey n black spizikes. I don't even like spizikes at ALL cept for these ones. I like em a lot.

Paid a pretty joog price for em DS. haven't been able to find em on ISS or eBay. Don't really fuck wit niketalk too much. I like ISS cuz the listing is more organized. So I haaaad to cop it when I saw em online.

I should be getting em sometime next week.

Mar 11, 2006
i got some playoff 12s size 8.5 cleaaan ass fuck sellin for 125 holla if you want em..also got the BMP pack vvvnds even got the new sneaker smell still for 225 flat! holla if you want em! Peace Sicccnesss!!

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
The homie just got these brand new from a dude who wheres shoes like once but he didnt even wear there.. he got them for 50 bucks.. i kinda like them but i wouldnt rock them

May 31, 2007
FUCK.. I want the Quagmires so fucking bad.

Oh, and I was looking for this thread. Just this month I got..
2nd pair of

Hated the way they looked in pictures, but happy I copped for 65. the purp and the green are darker, and now its one of my faves after seeing it in person

For 50

So fucking stoked that the skate shop by my house gets late SB releases.. Its perfect. i missed the initial QuickStrike, but I knew theyd be at this place. Just got em yesterday for 90 even though they sold out everywhere else and are 150 on ebay.

Went to bed @ 7:30AM and woke up at 10 to go pick these up and go to work with a tired ass hang over

Busy ass month haha

Nov 5, 2004
JUST ORDERED THESE BAD BOYS...
Those are nice.

I just copped these Hyperizes for hoop. I had to get em the moment I saw em, they're in that whi/blk/blu/purp colorway like the original Flight Huarache from '92.

Hope they perform as well as the Hyperdunks though. HD's were the best shoes I've ever balled in, hands down.

Mar 25, 2005
DIDNT YOU JUST SEE THE NETS BANNED THOSE SHOES FROM THE TEAM DUE TO MULTIPLE INJURIES! LOL!!! BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE IVE BALLED IN HYPERDUNK AND HYPERIZE AND THEY BOTH FELT REAL GOOD ON THE COURT....NOTHIN LIKE SOME LEBRON 2'S THOUGH...

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
its funny my boy who bought the quagmires likes how dunks look all ragedy and shit the tougn all folded over and the side flas danglin.. his quagmires are fucked now.. but he thinks they look way sicker than they did new

Nov 5, 2004
DIDNT YOU JUST SEE THE NETS BANNED THOSE SHOES FROM THE TEAM DUE TO MULTIPLE INJURIES! LOL!!! BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE IVE BALLED IN HYPERDUNK AND HYPERIZE AND THEY BOTH FELT REAL GOOD ON THE COURT....NOTHIN LIKE SOME LEBRON 2'S THOUGH...
Lmao, the Nets got more thing to worry about than Hyperizes. Good look though. I'm breaking them in tonight. And I have ankle braces so I hope I'm good, lol.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Prices are WAY down these days, its definately a buyers market. I just got a pair of royal/black 1s, white/navy/silver 1s, cool gray IIIs and a good condition OG (1985) pair of 1s in the white/black/red. Im gonna scoop a pair of OG royal/black 1s and im done for a minute and a half.