NEW MUSIC FROM YA BOY "WHAT'S JERKIN"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
soundcloud.com
LOL... ya boy is on some A'z shit right here.

Funny though--- y'all don't gig huh... I think its rockin for the clubs, cept for the WHO WANT BEEF WIT A JERK line

point is i get down to what I wanna get down to and I'm probably gonna get hated on for this

different strokes for different folks...

dude is pissin me off tho recently...

May 9, 2002
That jerkin shit might be cool, as long as you ain't gotta wear them tight ass pants to do it. That's all the fuck I was seeing was super skinny jeans dudes jerkin on myspace.

It's hella jerk songs out there and I think this song by YB addresses that demand. I like the tempo on it, it's going on my iPod workout mix.

May 8, 2008
That jerkin shit might be cool, as long as you ain't gotta wear them tight ass pants to do it. That's all the fuck I was seeing was super skinny jeans dudes jerkin on myspace.

It's hella jerk songs out there and I think this song by YB addresses that demand. I like the tempo on it, it's going on my iPod workout mix.
Naw man the definition of "The Jerk" is the plaid shirt with the tight ass skinny jeans. That's how them kids in LA is doin it. Naw that shit is all up in the Bay I'm really disgusted LOL.

Jan 5, 2009
jerkin music reminds me of the pack but of LA... i just don't ya boy shouldve joined that movement, its more for the younger generation imo... but I dont hate on jerkin, its just not my thing, especially them skinny jeans, thats a negative

May 8, 2008
I think a lot of you thought Ya Boy was something he's not. He's an ok rapper, nothing great. He's content is too repetitive, it gets really boring.
When he puts his mind to really RAPPING he is WAY better than "ok." He is like the Bay's version of Cassidy with the punchlines he comes up with. Just lately he been on this other shit. You are right his content is very repetitive, but he usually comes with fresh and new ways to the same shit.

Jun 18, 2007
I like Ya Boy, but this is contradictory. How can you hate on your home grown goofy kid shit (Hyphy) and then go down to LA and make their teen goofy dance theme song? Game was smart enough to NOT do this shit himself. It's clear that between Fab's Twitter song and Ya Boy's Jerkin song some people from the Bay haven't learned that GIMMICK ASS SONGS ARE A BAD LOOK...ESPECIALLY IN THE WEST! This type of shit is expected in the South, but when you hear this type of shit coming from the West Coast or the East Coast it just reminds you how low hip-hop is right now.