NEW MUSIC FROM YA BOY "WHAT'S JERKIN"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
It's kind of ironic how this board is quick to come to the defense of the Bay's little regional cultural things and artist, but are quick to judge others. This shit is no different then hyphy . It's a bunch of niggas dancing with other to sub-par music.

Dec 13, 2006
It's kind of ironic how this board is quick to come to the defense of the Bay's little regional cultural things and artist, but are quick to judge others. This shit is no different then hyphy . It's a bunch of niggas dancing with other to sub-par music.
shit is very different from hyphy hyphy was originally sum street shit

Nov 20, 2003
Just ain't feeling the tight jeans on dudes. Those jeans are even to tight to for "Club scene".

May 8, 2008
^Not just LA that shit taking over the Bay I'm sad to say.....all the kids in Cali is doing that shit. THe kids in the bay aint wit that plaid shirt tight jeans shit, but they doin the dances.

Mar 11, 2006
i havnt been clickn on any ya boy thread due to be disappointed with dudes latest shit but i seen how big the thread was gettin and thought maybe it was worth clickin..WRONG!!WRONG!! big ups to ya boy doin his thing and everything but his latest music just aint for me anymore its too watered down and generic soundin anyways ill be waitin on his album and the album he gon do with quinn hopefully there will be that old Done Deal feal to it just pure rawness

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
i mean i feel that this song is far from great...and this jerkin thing, is not no hyphy dance this is all LA on this one i aint gonna say they stole this from us lol....but i mean why are people acting like ya boy album gonna sound like this??? lets be real here this is just a quick fad track....ya boy still spittin on this but the song is not great