NEW "MESSY MARV"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
510PLAYA said:
I dont undestand why yall hating on 112. Yall mofos must not have no bitches. Dont no bitch want a nigga that listen to mob and gangsta music all damn day. I have a nice collection of my mob music, by i also got my collection of the 112's, R Kelly's, Maxwells, Jagged Edge etc!! Mess is makin moves by doin a song wit 112 for the Grown and Sexy!! A song wit somebody like 112 can open more eyes.

That's real chop!

Cats on here be frontin' too much with that "all I listen to is Mobb shit 24-7" ...gtfoh!

Apr 5, 2005
Jim Chee said:
He will drop his mixtape Juice versy soon (in August maybe) but this album seem wack with gay features Lil Jon, David Banner or 112

What are you, a fuckin' idiot?! If these Bay cats are going to get some damn exposure and recognition- they will have to fuck with some big names!!! Period!! I think this will be his best album with the features he has. It's looking real nice! I'm liking his approach on the new album. I have a strong feelin' David Banner will be hooking up with a lot of Bay Area artists'. He's been shouting out the Bay Area on national television for some time now. I can't fuckin Wait!!!!!!! aaaahHHhHhh!!!!!!

Nov 1, 2004
damn as i click this tread im bumpin Disobayish

i hope Mess blows right the fuck up, that would be good shit for the bay, we all know Mess wont forget about the other cats from the bay.
and with Lil Jon.. yeah many of us dont feel his shit but u cant hate on "Who You Wit" by EA Ski and San Quinn.. i mean Lil Jon is helpin the bay out ya know.. thats networking to the fullest. David Banner made "Westside" and all that song is is shoutin out the bay area. Plus adding 112 to the mix add a whole nother fan base.
i cant wait for this album, shits gonna come hard, im wonderin if its comin with a DVD like his disobayish and BTT

Messy is doin big thangs, i know that if he blow up hes bringin someone with him, i want to shout out TBIB but i dont want to jenx it, yadidi

cant wait for this shit

Feb 19, 2003
It's all good. And technically, Mess usually does put at least a couple of songs on each of his CDs that COULD be played on the radio. On STILL EXPLOSIVE, he had "Dream On", and on DISOBAYISH, he had "Baby", and I thought (as radio songs go) that those songs were as good as the harder stuff he did on those CDs (if not better). So, I don't anticipate anything "different" per se for this one, other then the fact that Mess is doing stuff w/ a few artists we've never heard him perform with yet. I just hope his being in jail doesn't hurt the promotion...Messy always comes tight...

PEACE!

Nov 13, 2004
IS MESSY MARV A BLOOD /PIRU OR CRIP NOW? ON DISOBAYISH HE'S BLOOD'N AND CUZZ'N. NOW, ON HIS NEW COVER HE'S WEARING A FLAME (RED) HAT AND TOSSIN UP P'S (THAT'S PIRU WEAR IM FROM.) WHAT IZ IT?

Jul 10, 2005
DAVID BANNER Gots 30 Million Dollars from UNIVERSAL to Play with. He's a Buisnessman, and a damn good one at that. You dont like him Thats coo. But when he starts Doin Hella Shit with Bay Area Artists and Showing up in BET Videos with MESSY and More BAY AREA Rappers, all you Haters are Gonna Swallow your Words. I think He's trying to Expiremet and expand his Production Game. And alot of His Influences are BAY AREA Artists. So he Just given Props and Respect where he feels it's due.

Sep 29, 2004
2 me messy is the most talented of the gangsta rappers from the bay. of all da niggaz that spit that, "WHO iS U FUCCIN WITH NIGGA WE KILL U OUT HERR" attitude on the mic, messy is the most creative and smart with his words. plus his voice sound good over beats.

remember on the hood 2 hood dvd, everyone was talkin abou the craziest shit they ever saw was someones head gettin blown off while they sittin in a car. messy said he seen someones thoughts put all over the headrest. i doubt he made that up, but either way, that shows how he thinks, just imagine how he think when sit down with a pen and pad.

dat nigga messy got bars. and he always come tight. i hope to god he blow up and i see him gettin interviewd by aj and free on 106 and park about his new video thats number 1 on bet top 10 countdown. thats when i will really believe TBIB.

Apr 25, 2002
ya boi said:
IS MESSY MARV A BLOOD /PIRU OR CRIP NOW? ON DISOBAYISH HE'S BLOOD'N AND CUZZ'N. NOW, ON HIS NEW COVER HE'S WEARING A FLAME (RED) HAT AND TOSSIN UP P'S (THAT'S PIRU WEAR IM FROM.) WHAT IZ IT?
You answered your own question. Thats called piru where your from and not where hes from. Niggaz dont bang that blood and crip shit in the bay!!

Apr 13, 2005
Banner

MenaceKlan said:
DAVID BANNER Gots 30 Million Dollars from UNIVERSAL to Play with. He's a Buisnessman, and a damn good one at that. You dont like him Thats coo. But when he starts Doin Hella Shit with Bay Area Artists and Showing up in BET Videos with MESSY and More BAY AREA Rappers, all you Haters are Gonna Swallow your Words. I think He's trying to Expiremet and expand his Production Game. And alot of His Influences are BAY AREA Artists. So he Just given Props and Respect where he feels it's due.
Banner has always had love for the bay (check out his song westside) and he didnt get 30 mil from universal. He got 10 mill from SRC/Motown/Universal and it wasnt just no straight up check its spread out over a multi album deal. Anyway, I agree that cats will eat their words. DB is one of the realest most loyal niggas in the game.

Nov 13, 2004
510PLAYA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ya boi

You answered your own question. Thats called piru where your from and not where hes from. Niggaz dont bang that blood and crip shit in the bay!!

I KNOW THE BAY IS ON SOME "TURF" SHIT. SO WHY IS THE NIGGA SAYIN "BLOOD" AANND "CUZZ" IN HIS MUSIC? I KNOW SOME OF THE OLDER GENERATION FROM OAKLAND SAY "BLOOD" BUT MESS IS FROM FRISCO!!

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

MEELO said:
im coppin, the only problem i got is with the cover hype, not feelin "CRUNKED up hits" cuz for one it sounds corny as fuck, 2. mess aint from the south (yall already kno wut our shit is) and 3 i never heard any of the songs so they not "hits" (yet) haha, its all good though.

a mayne, i think the cover is supposed to be sarcastic....
like yea "i'll put on a braves hat and put crunk" its pure sarcasm.

plus i like the fact he's throwin up the (b) with a braves hat.
= B + A = bay area.

and if you gonna do a song about hoes and player shit who better to sing the hook then 1-12.

its the same shit. he always has a hoe song only this time he got all stars on the hook.\

plus no ones heard it yet so we should stop anaylizing.

Jul 6, 2005
I KNOW THE BAY IS ON SOME "TURF" SHIT. SO WHY IS THE NIGGA SAYIN "BLOOD" AANND "CUZZ" IN HIS MUSIC? I KNOW SOME OF THE OLDER GENERATION FROM OAKLAND SAY "BLOOD" BUT MESS IS FROM FRISCO!!

In Frisco they say blood alot to. He's probably saying Cuzz to get a broader fan base or he kicks it with crips.

The album look sick though.