NEW "MESSY MARV"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
510PLAYA said:
I dont undestand why yall hating on 112. Yall mofos must not have no bitches. Dont no bitch want a nigga that listen to mob and gangsta music all damn day.
that's why I have some of them rnb cds, but when i put on a mess album it ain't for my bitch ear pleasure. I don't hate on 112, they do their own thing it just ain't my kind of music. Don't get me wrong I like a little rnb hook here and there, it's cool, but let mess do the verses :)

Apr 13, 2005
wtf

Jim Chee said:
He will drop his mixtape Juice versy soon (in August maybe) but this album seem wack with gay features Lil Jon, David Banner or 112
I see the comments on 112 and people love to hate on Jon, but how the hell you gonna call my nigga Banner gay. You internet thugs really kill me

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
He must be dissin someone...That's the only way to get Bay cats talkin.....

...I take that back...Its the only way to get SICCNESS cats talkin.

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
The album is rumble. 112 didn't come with no "Cupid" ass shit either. & The ad says "With Production by...Lil Jon". The Siccness is definitely the "hair-shop" of the internet with the small chop. You'd think people would be pleased that one of the Bay Area's own is making such Tycoon moves.

Jan 2, 2003
Essqubed said:
The album is rumble. 112 didn't come with no "Cupid" ass shit either. & The ad says "With Production by...Lil Jon". The Siccness is definitely the "hair-shop" of the internet with the small chop. You'd think people would be pleased that one of the Bay Area's own is making such Tycoon moves.
FER REAL....

Im startin to think A LOT of people are just PLAIN HATIN...

its called exposure and marketing....u gotta appeal to other parts of the US and to women...a catchy radio song with say a "112" will definately help that...

obviously messy is looking to expand himself and his music....

people r just plain actin like dumbasses....

dont even consider urself bay music fans...cuz u really dont know shit...

props to the people realizing REAL......

Jun 30, 2005
Mess juss tryna do his thing.. expand his music. The last album he did a track wit dead prez en that aint the type of shit he usually does, en he switchin it up again on this album which is good, cuz its not the same shit like alot of other rappers. Shit, at least he made it in the pages of XXL & the Source.