NEW "MESSY MARV"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2005
For everybody Knockin the WEST COAST BAY AREA, WAIT till this drops. It's a Wrap for all them South Fools and all that Sugar coated 50 cent bullshit. Ya'll will Realize...

Jul 10, 2005
Man fuck that. everyone talks about "when is the Bay gonna blow up?" Well mess is on his way there. I hope everyone doesnt start bitching and talkin shit about "HE SOLD OUT, HE MAKES SONGS LIKE BABY BASH" type shit. He's doin his Thug thang & if you dont like it dont buy it. I know Mess wouldnt stoop that low, But the only way These Bay artists are gonna blow is by Making a couple radio Jams or Networking with some Major artists. You see the South and the East Coast collab all the Time. Why not The Bay artists? I just dont get some of you people. Like i said, Once this drops Ya'll are gonna Bite your Hatin ass Tounges.

May 7, 2002
Wack features like lil jon and david banner?? Both of them fools got beats for daaaaaays...both got love for the bay. 40's fuckin wit lil jon too, i guess his shit is wack too right??

Feb 23, 2005
if you like them it's coo for you, but i dont give a fuck about success of Messy, i buy album when is dope and for me Lil Jon, David Banner and 112 are not interesting music.

Apr 25, 2002
I dont undestand why yall hating on 112. Yall mofos must not have no bitches. Dont no bitch want a nigga that listen to mob and gangsta music all damn day. I have a nice collection of my mob music, by i also got my collection of the 112's, R Kelly's, Maxwells, Jagged Edge etc!! Mess is makin moves by doin a song wit 112 for the Grown and Sexy!! A song wit somebody like 112 can open more eyes.

May 31, 2005
im coppin, the only problem i got is with the cover hype, not feelin "CRUNKED up hits" cuz for one it sounds corny as fuck, 2. mess aint from the south (yall already kno wut our shit is) and 3 i never heard any of the songs so they not "hits" (yet) haha, its all good though.