NEW KEAK ALBUM IS GARBAGE!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
Premo said:
with all the dope rap records out right now u choose to listen to top 40 shit on television at ur own will and u enjoy it

ur opinion on anything music related = worthless

and lol at fed quinn and mess being the ONLY good rappers in the bay

do we have an ignore function on siccness ? because im just finna start axing motherfuckers
Stuff hasnt been jumpin off like late 05 early 06 year thats for sure.. Premos been sniffin peppa though tryin to bag smokes music opinions... Smoke stay on the mixes weekly..

Aug 27, 2003
www.thewritersoven.com
CSIDERICHCITY said:
i think without agerman 3xkrazy would'nt be as tight as they was. not sayen keak aint tight but agerman will shit on keak if agerman didnt go Gospel
THANK GOD!!! THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WHO KNOW A DOPE MC SOUNDS LIKE!

" THEY BE ASKIN WHY NIGGAS SO VIOLENT, MAYBE CUZZ THEY BUILT 6 JAILS AND 1 COLLEGE!!!!""" AGE

Jan 23, 2006
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
a nigga with no knowledge.. cut corners and take shit
be on some bill gate shit, real shit from the gate bitch.

someone stole that album from me.
playa hataaa, cant chu tell a nike from a gataaa

Apr 7, 2004
J-stalin,killa kiese and the killa squad,dub20 need to step up and run for chairmen of the bay. I haven't herd shit weak from them cats. Also jonny cash he fire too. There's a lot of 1900's bay cats that still holding they ground but these niggas right hear could be the future.

Jan 23, 2006
it's tru that Keak kinda fell off these last years, using the same rimes on all his "new" songs! that's too bad
Yuk is da shit! Quinn is da shit! Mess is da shit! Klump is da shit! Turf is da shit! maynne hella good rappers in the bay

Mar 9, 2005
I think Keaks dropped off a bit lately - the last really good album I've heard from him was COPIUM - he actually put some effort into that album instead of pumping out any old shit to make even MORE albums. The amount of albums you drop doesn't correspond to your sales if that shit ain't any good.

Apr 26, 2006
only keak album i like is countin other peoples money, others didnt really do it 4 me.. ionno maybe just didnt grow on me or sumthin.. but yea countin slaps from never skip a track on dat album.

Mar 17, 2006
hyphyflip said:
only keak album i like is countin other peoples money, others didnt really do it 4 me.. ionno maybe just didnt grow on me or sumthin.. but yea countin slaps from never skip a track on dat album.
Copium was alright, but it's all about Hi-Tech..

STRATEGY

Mar 17, 2006
tha k.i.d. said:
DON'T KNOW IF THERE WAS A THREAD BOUT THIS ALREADY, TRIED SEARCHIN FOUND NUTHIN SO........THAT SHIT SUCKS!!!!!!, BUT I GUESS THATS EXPECTED SINCE EVERYHTING COMIN FROM THIZZ LATELY IS WACK, YOUR THOUGHTS?

You know what, I think the Siccness needs to come up with a consensus on what's considered a real album nowadays.

Keak has like 25 "albums", but how many ALBUMS does he have?

I count Four solos: Sneakacydal, Hi-Tek, Retaliation & Copium.

Not counting this new one which I know nothing about..

STRATEGY

Apr 19, 2006
man all of thizz shit sounds like they recorded it in a day and put it out the next morning, poor mixing, poor mastering, poor quality. Thizz is gonna fall off quick which is really a shame cuz they do got talent on the squad. watch f.a.b. run for the hills once his major label debut drops.