NEW KEAK ALBUM IS GARBAGE!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2005
jayda650 said:
Keak is a horrible rapper and its on Thizz what did you expect a master piece? lol All thizz does is put out albums with fly ass covers but the production and raps on all their albums are always hella lacking. They need to revamp their shit cuz they are quickly turning into the No Limit of the new milleninum (without the big money)
LOL sad but true

May 30, 2006
Keak the Sneak been fuckin garbage. Niggaz been pumping thiz nigga up like he the next big thing & I never could figure out why.

Az 4 niggaz gassing up Turf Talk & other niggaz puttin down Yuk........nigga please.

Yuk iz the most consitant rapper in the Bay-period. Turf iz hella fuckin garbage with the most shittiest flow.

Feb 11, 2006
All that mob figaz shit thats dropped has been quality shit this year,dat cbo and killa tay was heated,dem Awax Mix cds are tight to,Dat ampichino Stock Xchange is tight aswell...theres loads that are tyte mayne....fuck da top 40 and fuck the eastcoast/commercial shit mayne...

Jun 25, 2005
strobe415 said:
Yeah those covers are sick ass fuck! I remember seeing in the MurderDog Photodoctors did all them covers!

Good move on the graphic part but the music section is lacking period
Yeah I think tha only people benefittin off these albums is PDG...shit maybe Thizz should just spend money and have them put out a comic book from Shemp....LOL

Jun 11, 2006
Nevasoba said:
Yeah I think tha only people benefittin off these albums is PDG...shit maybe Thizz should just spend money and have them put out a comic book from Shemp....LOL
lol, thats actually a good idea. since the covers are the only thing good. lol

Mar 4, 2006
pretty much everybody in the bay is "BRAINWASHED" by thizz.... Thizz this in your mouth they fuckin suck...The quality of music they put out is not on FAB's level... Fab is the only one putting out quality shit. Thizz thizz thizz is weak..gosh it makes me irritated seeing everybody so brainwash by this in San Jose especially lol...

May 5, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
Keak the Sneak been fuckin garbage. Niggaz been pumping thiz nigga up like he the next big thing & I never could figure out why.

Az 4 niggaz gassing up Turf Talk & other niggaz puttin down Yuk........nigga please.

Yuk iz the most consitant rapper in the Bay-period. Turf iz hella fuckin garbage with the most shittiest flow.
Yup. I'm glad Yuk dont flow in that gremlin voice anymore. Turf talk is mad garbage. Whats with cats making their voices sound stupid like that.

Jun 25, 2005
OaklandsFinest said:
pretty much everybody in the bay is "BRAINWASHED" by thizz.... Thizz this in your mouth they fuckin suck...The quality of music they put out is not on FAB's level... Fab is the only one putting out quality shit. Thizz thizz thizz is weak..gosh it makes me irritated seeing everybody so brainwash by this in San Jose especially lol...
HAHAHA foreal!!

Jun 30, 2005
the whole bay is falling of the map far as music goes, two steps foward 3 steps back!!!! and whats up with all these wack as beats, these last 3 month ive been listening to that shit thats on tv because the bay has fell off!!!!!!
i feel you on that. i aint really been feelin to much new bay shit. mainly, i just isten to mac dre, weezy, ya boy, and that frisco shit. haha i dont really fuck with the shit on tv tho. i aint really feelin all that hyphy shit no more.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
all yall who download albums: shut up.

all those who buy albums without hearing them first or checking tracklistings = crackheads who dont put the rock in their mouth and see if their tongue numbs

AKA: you got taken for your ten bucks.
mutha fuckas gotta kinda...protect they investments and shit.

as far as keak...i think hes dope..i think he was extremely dope when with 3xkrazy. i think hes watered down a little. but alot of artists do that.

he just needs better beats, personally. if he gets a good beat its a good song. aint heard the album yet, tho. i'll probably like it.

Apr 7, 2004
it's not just the artists....but radio has alot to do with the brainwashing.....I mean I submitted a hot joint..it was different but I think it was needed because it wasn't on the same as right now bay area shit...feel me...it had a different vibe but shit I was rhymin and it sounded professional...they wouldn't play it...because radio had brainwashed the listeners to think that everything had to be on some ole same as hyphy go dumb shit...but for me...I always gotta steer a lil to the right..feel me...not to far but on my own shit...to where even this forum is brainwashed...instead of listening and saying..this dude is on some other shit...but it's still cool....now look everybody is now tired of the the typical bay sound and ready for the next shit..when some niggas already been on that next shit....ima give um that same song again and see what happens now....you can't have a whole area sounding the same....copy copy duplicate shit just another artist or group....when someone sounds a lil different they get no love out here at all...instead they should be givin dap for they creativity...and think about it...the majors is coming down here fuckin with who? the artists that have they OWN SOUND!!!!!!! not saying they are better...but THEY OWN SOUND!!!!! that stands out....now that's hiphop!!!!!