NEW KEAK ALBUM IS GARBAGE!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2006
DON'T KNOW IF THERE WAS A THREAD BOUT THIS ALREADY, TRIED SEARCHIN FOUND NUTHIN SO........THAT SHIT SUCKS!!!!!!, BUT I GUESS THATS EXPECTED SINCE EVERYHTING COMIN FROM THIZZ LATELY IS WACK, YOUR THOUGHTS?

Jun 25, 2002
the whole bay is falling of the map far as music goes, two steps foward 3 steps back!!!! and whats up with all these wack as beats, these last 3 month ive been listening to that shit thats on tv because the bay has fell off!!!!!! Fedeation,San Quinn,messy Marv, thats it!!! Rest is trash!!!!sorry but that the way it is..

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
onlyonesmoke said:
these last 3 month ive been listening to that shit thats on tv because the bay has fell off!!!!!! Fedeation,San Quinn,messy Marv, thats it!!! Rest is trash!!!!sorry but that the way it is..
with all the dope rap records out right now u choose to listen to top 40 shit on television at ur own will and u enjoy it

ur opinion on anything music related = worthless

and lol at fed quinn and mess being the ONLY good rappers in the bay

do we have an ignore function on siccness ? because im just finna start axing motherfuckers

Oct 3, 2002
I agree! Never did like keak, how can anyone enjoy an artist who sounds like he has a dick down his throat?

Haven't been to interested in bay music lately, that big rich is garbage, bunch of bay albums have been boo boo!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Keak is a horrible rapper and its on Thizz what did you expect a master piece? lol All thizz does is put out albums with fly ass covers but the production and raps on all their albums are always hella lacking. They need to revamp their shit cuz they are quickly turning into the No Limit of the new milleninum (without the big money)

yeah and onlyonessmoke your musicial opinions took a major credability hit with you comments earlier. I personally thought 2006 was a great year as far as quality bay area rap music goes, you just don't know what to listen to I guess.

Jan 23, 2006
THAT NEW KEAK DID HAVE A COUPLE SLAPS THOUGH, YA'LL JUDGIN WAY TOO HARD ON THAT SHIT.

KEAK IS NOT A GARBAGE RAPPER EITHER. WITHOUT HIM 3XKRAZY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN WHAT IT WAS.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

If yall talkin bout Thizz Iz Allinthedoe....yea that shit was garbage as fuck

hope it wasnt an official album...was it?

Oct 3, 2002
Yeah those covers are sick ass fuck! I remember seeing in the MurderDog Photodoctors did all them covers!

Good move on the graphic part but the music section is lacking period

May 14, 2006
dzellian said:
THAT NEW KEAK DID HAVE A COUPLE SLAPS THOUGH, YA'LL JUDGIN WAY TOO HARD ON THAT SHIT.

KEAK IS NOT A GARBAGE RAPPER EITHER. WITHOUT HIM 3XKRAZY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN WHAT IT WAS.

i think without agerman 3xkrazy would'nt be as tight as they was. not sayen keak aint tight but agerman will shit on keak if agerman didnt go Gospel