NEW KEAK ALBUM IS GARBAGE!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2006
Gas One said:
all yall who download albums: shut up.

all those who buy albums without hearing them first or checking tracklistings = crackheads who dont put the rock in their mouth and see if their tongue numbs

AKA: you got taken for your ten bucks.
mutha fuckas gotta kinda...protect they investments and shit.

as far as keak...i think hes dope..i think he was extremely dope when with 3xkrazy. i think hes watered down a little. but alot of artists do that.

he just needs better beats, personally. if he gets a good beat its a good song. aint heard the album yet, tho. i'll probably like it.
how the fuck is a cd an investment, damn youngsters

Jun 25, 2005
ALKOHOL said:
it's not just the artists....but radio has alot to do with the brainwashing.....I mean I submitted a hot joint..it was different but I think it was needed because it wasn't on the same as right now bay area shit...feel me...it had a different vibe but shit I was rhymin and it sounded professional...they wouldn't play it...because radio had brainwashed the listeners to think that everything had to be on some ole same as hyphy go dumb shit...but for me...I always gotta steer a lil to the right..feel me...not to far but on my own shit...to where even this forum is brainwashed...instead of listening and saying..this dude is on some other shit...but it's still cool....now look everybody is now tired of the the typical bay sound and ready for the next shit..when some niggas already been on that next shit....ima give um that same song again and see what happens now....you can't have a whole area sounding the same....copy copy duplicate shit just another artist or group....when someone sounds a lil different they get no love out here at all...instead they should be givin dap for they creativity...and think about it...the majors is coming down here fuckin with who? the artists that have they OWN SOUND!!!!!!! not saying they are better...but THEY OWN SOUND!!!!! that stands out....now that's hiphop!!!!!
TRUE but alot of muvfukkas out here ghostride tha bandwagon...its a damn shame....

Apr 7, 2004
like I always say....everybody's good at what they do..and im no better than anyone doing they thang...im just saying my shit is original and a lil different should have been givin a shot ..also I had to make myself write this song this way only because if I wrote what i really wanted I really wouldn't have had a chance on Bay Area radio..so now I feel like I played myself..but it's still hot...http://cdbaby.com/cd/alkohol

Apr 8, 2004
Gas One said:
all yall who download albums: shut up.

all those who buy albums without hearing them first or checking tracklistings = crackheads who dont put the rock in their mouth and see if their tongue numbs

AKA: you got taken for your ten bucks.
mutha fuckas gotta kinda...protect they investments and shit.

as far as keak...i think hes dope..i think he was extremely dope when with 3xkrazy. i think hes watered down a little. but alot of artists do that.

he just needs better beats, personally. if he gets a good beat its a good song. aint heard the album yet, tho. i'll probably like it.
lol

yeah i'd agree keak generally picks weak beats. but the rick rock shit is all classic, and i heard some unreleased joints with jake one that were slappin too.

May 23, 2005
Gas One said:
aint heard the album yet, tho. i'll probably like it.
lol u aint heard it yet, how u gonna say u will probably like it? open your ears, everyone on here is saying its garbage. trust me, its garbage. i got it right when it dropped and threw it in my cd changer along with the new mac mall. both those cd's never make it into the rotation. tech n9ne everready and snoop doggs bct gets all the play round here.

but if u get it then u say u like it, then u r supporting this garbage thizz is trying to flood the market with, no time is put into these releases. They should have learned how death row did it when they had a huge roster. most of the cats sat on the back burner untill a quality album was put together.

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
keak was sick as fuck with 3xkrazy, he was sick as fuck on Copium...he's been sounding hella waterdowned on the newer tracks i heard, hope he doesn't sound like that on everything he's been putting out (i haven't listened to any keak cd that was released after Copium).

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Raider Rick said:
lol u aint heard it yet, how u gonna say u will probably like it? open your ears, everyone on here is saying its garbage. trust me, its garbage. i got it right when it dropped and threw it in my cd changer along with the new mac mall. both those cd's never make it into the rotation. tech n9ne everready and snoop doggs bct gets all the play round here.

but if u get it then u say u like it, then u r supporting this garbage thizz is trying to flood the market with, no time is put into these releases. They should have learned how death row did it when they had a huge roster. most of the cats sat on the back burner untill a quality album was put together.

look homie let me break something down to you.

i dont buy shit.

i dont give a fuck if a album sucks or not. if theres ONE GOOD SONG, thats good to me. delete the rest.

if its a bunch of old songs...i wouldnt fucking know.....i might be happy with it.

my 15 dollars that woulda went to a cd, went to drank and weed...which might make the free album tight.

get it?

May 23, 2005
Gas One said:
look homie let me break something down to you.

i dont buy shit.

i dont give a fuck if a album sucks or not. if theres ONE GOOD SONG, thats good to me.

if its a bunch of old songs...i wouldnt fucking know.....i might be happy with it.
damn bro, defending this garbage album pretty hard. go get the album. AND THEN respond to this thread. better yet, hit the 580 east, pull over on the side and walk for about 1/2 mile, im sure you can pick up a copy of this album or two for free sitting next to a 2 month dead rat and a used condom. I usually throw all my horrid album out the passenger side window when I figure out ive been jacked for $15

how r fools gonna come up in here and steady back an album they aint heard yet.