New cover i designed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
boooooooooooooooooooooooo

im shitting on you as far as i can tell as well.

my bad though brah i just read your boy killed himself... rip

but i gotta reason to be mad so dont try to get on my line on some internet shit look at this weak ass shit he gave me yeah qwasian im puttin you on blast sorry. LOL

Feb 2, 2006
lol^ yeah ok LMAO

lol @ my alf cover... i think ima use that for my next project AHAHAHAHAHA

damn that shit really got me chuckling over here

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
first of all...... I was biting my tongue, your a fake ass wanna be graphic designer who came to me and didn't have your shit together fake bitch, and U didn't cash me out on shit, I kept your deposit.... fucking faggot

you never had your shit together, I declined your job over several days, and you kept sucking my dick so much and then you ended up just sending the damn payment anyway, without me even OK'n the shit.......

you said you had such dope photography that the pics were this & that, so I didn't edit them, I cut em & put em on the cover w/ some text..... u said the text for the shit is so dope that you just wanted to do the deposit for the text only......

U will never in your life shit on me my d00d, if you would have shut ya fucking mouth and had your shit together like I told you, then your cover would have been str8..... but you too busy trying to play designer and be in competition with me, that you fucked yourself over.

I never deal well with clowns like you, and 9 times outta 10 the graphics always come out on a lower level just from the frustration of dealing with morons. I would never post that cover or cosign it, but since you sucked my dick for 2 or 3 days and put the deposit down I went ahead & put it together

u sent me like 20 pics....... and then after I designed the shit u told me I wasn't supposed to use any of them.... SO WHAT THE FUCK DID U SEND THEM TO ME FOR?

u keep sending me your wack ass bullshit tv concept that has nothing to do with the movie friday what so ever and asking my opinion on it.... u sent that shit to me more than once....

and also even after that u still wanted me to design the shit, I just refused to keep working with you cuz your a fucking moron.....

look at you homey.... your all fucked up in the game right now.... your emotional, trying to design yourself, talking shit to people... doing bad business

GET YOUR HEAD CLEAR, GET YA MIND RIGHT AND COME AGAIN..........

as you can see I just designed & posted 3 other covers in this forum today that blow anything you've ever done in your existance out the water.... so stop running ya mouth u big nosed pussy and get ya cover together & put ya music out, stop hating faggot fuck

Feb 2, 2006
^this guys a mark. on my mama. i aint even read that bullshit

u got put on blast homey, making this thread i didnt have the intention of doing it but people asked about it so i speak truth i dont bullshit i dont hide. you dont like it well fuck you and 3x krazy.

you originally told me u make $1000 dollars a week on graphics LMAO if thats the case im finna make about 10,000 a week cuz i just started and im already shitting on you bruh bruh

heres the back cover lil rough draft i just made right now:

notice the dopefiend in the back shootin up lookin like ya daddy. hurts dont it

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
awww damn homey, whats your name on aol, i'm bout to expose the fuck out you homo

and nah u misunderstood how much I make, I said $1000 A "DAY" not a week homeboy.........

muahahahahahahaa......

im glad you think your joint is good, unfortunately your sadly mistaken........

u look like the dope fiend on it

you have nothing to expose me on, I been doing business for year & year & years, people already know how I get down, and I talk shit & bash the fuck outta dumb ass people all the time, it's nothing new.....

if your talking about exposing me for a wack graphic? all I did was put the pics you sent me on a cover.... the shit you sent me was wack..... and u said the pics was so ill from cheeto I believe took em?

just give me your aol, i'll PULL THE FUCK OUTTA YOUR CARD, and show them how you was kissing the tip of my dick for a good few days begging me to do your cover

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
Session Start (qwasian:MalkiMeansKing): Mon Feb 02 16:52:14 2009
[16:52] MalkiMeansKing: i hit u up on myspace. hit me back
[16:52] *** Auto-response sent to MalkiMeansKing: I am currently away from the computer.
[17:00] qwasian: ?
[17:00] qwasian: sup
[17:01] *** "MalkiMeansKing" signed on at Mon Feb 02 17:01:28 2009.
Session Close (MalkiMeansKing): Mon Feb 02 17:02:19 2009

Session Start (qwasian:MalkiMeansKing): Mon Feb 02 17:14:07 2009
[17:14] MalkiMeansKing: im try8ing to get a cover done
[17:14] *** Auto-response sent to MalkiMeansKing: I am currently away from the computer.
[17:14] qwasian: $65 front, $100 front & back
[17:14] qwasian: 1/2 deposit to get started
[17:14] qwasian: paypal accepted ([email protected])
[17:14] MalkiMeansKing: how long will it take you?
[17:14] qwasian: 24 hours
[17:15] MalkiMeansKing: ay its based on a movie though
[17:15] MalkiMeansKing: "friday"
[17:15] MalkiMeansKing: with ice cube
[17:15] MalkiMeansKing: u got any ideas?
[17:16] qwasian: whats your idea?
[17:16] qwasian: of course the typical movie cover idea comes to mind
[17:16] qwasian: it's been done before though
[17:16] MalkiMeansKing: not friday though
[17:17] qwasian: huh?
[17:17] MalkiMeansKing: my idea is either im standing in front of hella tv screens with the friday playing and hella smoke around me, or im in the hood wit some friday type stuff in the background i dunno
[17:18] MalkiMeansKing: i got some pics i can send u, u will have to chop me out of them though
[17:18] MalkiMeansKing: they high quality
[17:18] MalkiMeansKing: i got cuzzo from siccness who be takin them raw pictures to shoot me some
[17:19] qwasian: yeah, shouldn't be a problem, I can do those concepts u mentioned
[17:19] MalkiMeansKing: ok yeah if u come up with something tighter than that just go ahead thats just an idea
[17:19] MalkiMeansKing: just make it raw
[17:19] MalkiMeansKing: ahahaha
[17:19] MalkiMeansKing: czn u make the art look like miami kaos?
[17:19] qwasian: I can
[17:19] qwasian: cost more
[17:20] MalkiMeansKing: lol why is that
[17:20] qwasian: cuz it's harder to do
[17:20] MalkiMeansKing: ah
[17:20] MalkiMeansKing: yeah i like that style though
[17:20] MalkiMeansKing: whatever though it dont matter
[17:20] qwasian: $100 front $150 front & back for that style
[17:20] MalkiMeansKing: do u have any covers u did in that style?
[17:21] qwasian: do you even know me?
[17:21] MalkiMeansKing: i seen you on siccness
[17:22] MalkiMeansKing: you damn near the best artist on there
[17:22] MalkiMeansKing: imo
[17:22] qwasian: maybe u should take a little time research designers and make sure who you wanna use, u sound kinda unsure about which way you wanna go
[17:22] MalkiMeansKing: yeah i want a good design for a small amount of money
[17:23] MalkiMeansKing: ahaha
[17:23] MalkiMeansKing: poeple who do adverage work want 325 and 250
[17:23] MalkiMeansKing: no way im paying them
[17:23] MalkiMeansKing: i been trying to get in contact with everyohne on mixtapewall.com
[17:23] MalkiMeansKing: and siccness too
[17:24] qwasian: 325?
[17:24] MalkiMeansKing: yeah double a trying to charge 325 he must think im a sucker or something LOL
[17:24] MalkiMeansKing: for 325 it better come with a 100 cdr's dublicated in cases ahaha
[17:25] qwasian: I never heard of him
[17:25] MalkiMeansKing: he post on there
[17:26] MalkiMeansKing: damn i just seen one u did on mixtape wall
[17:26] MalkiMeansKing: (Link: http://www.mixtapewall.com/2008/12/...e-beginning-of-one-story-the-end-of-the-next/
[17:26] MalkiMeansKing: dope
[17:26] MalkiMeansKing: yup im fuckin wit it
[17:27] qwasian: true
[17:27] MalkiMeansKing: that wayne one is clean too
[17:28] MalkiMeansKing: so can i send u some pics and u can see what u can do?
[17:28] MalkiMeansKing: ill paypal u a deposit or whatever 2
[17:30] qwasian: k
[17:30] MalkiMeansKing: so how much u gonna want to start?
[17:30] qwasian: the basis I do covers on is pretty much
[17:30] qwasian: one cover concept design
[17:31] MalkiMeansKing: ?
[17:33] MalkiMeansKing: what is a concept design
[17:33] qwasian: have you ever had a cover done before?
[17:33] MalkiMeansKing: like how i said standing in front the screens?
[17:33] MalkiMeansKing: nahhh
[17:33] qwasian: get someone else to do it
[17:34] MalkiMeansKing: why
[17:34] qwasian: cuz your not familiar with how it goes, and I am a fast paced designer, I can't really handle all the questions
[17:34] qwasian: i'm not hurting for the money, i'd rather let someone else handle it
[17:34] MalkiMeansKing: ...
[17:34] qwasian: when people not familiar with the process it creates problems
[17:34] qwasian: u might be unhappy about how it works cuz you don't know
[17:35] MalkiMeansKing: yeah but as long as it look clean i wont be mad
[17:35] MalkiMeansKing: especially if u doin covers for 65 front back for 100
[17:36] qwasian: ok
[17:36] MalkiMeansKing: so how do it work then let me know
[17:37] qwasian: that's what i'm saying
[17:37] MalkiMeansKing: lol
[17:37] qwasian: I can't sit on here & answer all these questions
[17:37] MalkiMeansKing: i got paypal
[17:37] qwasian: get someone else
[17:37] MalkiMeansKing: that aint nothing to shoot u some $ on your paypal
[17:37] MalkiMeansKing: i just wanna know what u talkin bout
[17:37] qwasian: I make 50-100 for design, nothing for talking
[17:38] MalkiMeansKing: im trying to cash u out player
[17:38] MalkiMeansKing: ...
[17:38] MalkiMeansKing: fuck it though maybe u right
[17:39] MalkiMeansKing: if u dont wanna get money then i dunno what wrong wit u
[17:39] MalkiMeansKing: cuz thats the whole reason im getting a cover designed instead of just photoshopping it myself
[17:39] qwasian: the money is not worth the time
[17:39] qwasian: do u understand what i'm saying?
[17:39] qwasian: money is cool, but I already get money
[17:39] MalkiMeansKing: i can dig it
[17:39] qwasian: if I forsea a problem, then no need to deal with it, that's detrimental to money
[17:40] qwasian: I like easy business, fast money
[17:40] MalkiMeansKing: aint no such thing as easy business
[17:40] MalkiMeansKing: theres always gonna be that customer
[17:40] MalkiMeansKing: i aint them though
[17:41] qwasian: trust me homey
[17:41] qwasian: there is nothing u can tell me about graphic design
[17:41] qwasian: I make around $1000 a day
[17:41] qwasian: I know what i'm doing
[17:41] MalkiMeansKing: thats good
[17:41] MalkiMeansKing: im trying to get there man help me out
[17:42] qwasian: i'm done talking my d00d
[17:42] MalkiMeansKing: ok
[17:42] MalkiMeansKing: its good
[17:42] *** "MalkiMeansKing" signed off at Mon Feb 02 17:42:17 2009.
Session Close (MalkiMeansKing): Mon Feb 02 17:42:20 2009

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
2 days later, this d00d just sends me the money.........

Feb. 4, 2009 Payment From Malki Productions Completed Details $32.50 USD -$1.24 USD $31.26 USD

the only thing you can fault me on, is going back on my word and actually even attempting the cover to look out for you, once your stupid ass would not take "NO" for an answer

and that was trying to help "YOU" out...... so if that's where I was wrong at, then I "AGREE" 100%

the reason why your cover concept was not followed is because you sent me other pictures that did not reflect your concept.... and if you think the cover is ugly, well blame that on your photographer, that's his editing, and his pictures he chose to took, and you sent them to me to put on a cover.....

so really that is all controlled by you..... if you just sent me the one picture for the cover that shit would look "NOTHING" like that

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
he put it on blast.... so I replied......

and first of all I never asked you or any muthafucka on here to do any business, you can suck my dick, I left the fucking forum cuz of crab ass muthafuckaz like this, and a few kats was like I should stop thru and post cuz they like to chop it up about art & shit... so I came back and first day it's a bitch ass muthafucka on here once again as soon as I return... WHAT A SURPRISE, ya'll muthafuckaz need hugz or something..... soon as I step in the room muthafuckaz get emotional and start actin up

Oct 30, 2005
i wouldnt do buisness with someone who puts personal convo's on blast like that

i didnt read it, just imo
sometimes u gotta put people on blast like that so they can shut the fuck up...he thought he was cool and told everyone here that...
i actually ended up paying qwasian who was a total pain in the ass to work with. that fool is the worst graphic designer.
but in reality he really thought...
[17:22] MalkiMeansKing: you damn near the best artist on there
[17:22] MalkiMeansKing: imo

c'mon now.....you aint gotta lie to kick it

Jun 4, 2004
[17:14] qwasian: $65 front, $100 front & back

** Damn them recession prices? That's cheap....:confused:

[17:17] MalkiMeansKing: my idea is either im standing in front of hella tv screens with the friday playing and hella smoke around me, or im in the hood wit some friday type stuff in the background i dunno

*** Yeah Friday has never been done before, and I have never seen a cover with a bunch of TV screens....:ermm:

[17:19] MalkiMeansKing: czn u make the art look like miami kaos?

*** F*** Miami Kaos

[17:20] qwasian: $100 front $150 front & back for that style

*** Still a good deal....

[17:33] qwasian: get someone else to do it

*** Wise Decision Q :siccness:

[17:35] MalkiMeansKing: yeah but as long as it look clean i wont be mad
[17:35] MalkiMeansKing: especially if u doin covers for 65 front back for 100

*** Lying ****