New cover i designed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
EDIT: hell nahh this fool trying to twist the facts around - dont get it fucked up! i just read the convo yes that was the first time we talked right. he basically said no. Now he tryign to say i just sent him money out the blue (now why sould i do that?) this mark hit me up on myspace 2 days after that convo and said he would do it. he even left a comment on my page (check my myspace). LOL look at this lying bastard. Plus he told me 24 hours, me make a 1000 a day - ALL BULL SHIT

fact: when it came to do some work for me he took 5 days when he advertise 24 hrs
fact: i paid him
fact: my cover came out shitty (like a 5 year old made it with some elmers glue and a pair of scissors)

everything else is just heresay

Qweersian i hope you learned a lesson from this - you do bad business in the end it makes you look bad. You got blasted all over siccness. You can't ruin my reputation im not a graphic designer im not selling anything on here. if anything u can tell im bout my shit. if somoene on siccness wanna get some work done then they see this thread they might think twice before asking you. u false adversisin, u lyin and when i start my own business ill probobly take some of your customers. good day

check the date on this then look at the date of our convo

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Feb 4, 2009 6:08 AM

I can start now, send deposit & information & e-mail I can't take an order for a cover over the phone because I can't remember it, I need to have the e-mail so I can refer back to it while working.

this faggot trying to say he cant remember it^but saved the convo and everything - bet you remember now huh? ahahaha

anyone siding with qwasian they mama gotta wooden nipple

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
u stupid silly muthafucka, it's an "AUTOMATED" program that sends out advertisements...... I didn't message you on myspace telling u I would do shit, I never message "ANYBODY" on myspace "EVER".......... unless it's to reply to something that they asked me..... feel free to show the convo, cuz if all you have is that screenshot, u just played yourself for being a moron

5 days when I advertised 24 hours, yes, because I was considering not even doing the shit honestly..... I was totally set against even doing the joint at all, I was just going to refund your money & ignore u.... but I was like fuck it, let me go ahead & knock it out on that day cuz I wasn't busy

u can't try to ruin my rep homey, I deal with real business men & artist everyday on here & other forums..... they know how I get down, your wasting your time trying to say i'm bad business, everybody who comes correct knows that I'm very on point & timely with business

u paid me? u put down a deposit, a deposit is non refundable anyway, and I did work...... so If you consider that paying me, okay? but in my opinion it was a fuck up and I kept your deposit, you didn't pay the full amount

if u think your cover came out shitty? you sent me the pics and told me they were dope? u was talking about how ill your photographer was? and u liked the text? you said "let me just keep the text for the deposit" and I agreed

so which part was shitty? I cut & paste your photographers pics on the cover, I did not edit anything photo wise....

if you honestly think for a second u ruined my rep or blasted me, your sadly mistaken, all you did was play yourself, I will have plenty more covers to post today, tommorrow, the day after that, and on thru-out the year..... u didn't ruin shit, infact your advertising me.... people already know i'm good on business..... the more you talk, the more you expose how bad of a client you were.... so keep talking...... real recognize real, and u looking unfamiliar then a muthafucka.........

I gaurantee you messaged me on february 4th to get that reply...... I didn't even know who you were..... I just reply to everybody homey...... I do so many covers, the clients are faceless pretty much........ it's a business, not a friendship......

Feb 2, 2006
^this guy is lying. on my mama. he a slippery one.

u know u fucked up. i can tell by now your life sucks. thats why u on the internet trying to defend your "rep" i dont care what you say 1 look at my cover and all them words become jibberish.

and actually the message you responded to was sent the same day we had that first convo on feb 2nd here:

eb 4, 2009 1:36 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?]

Subject:

RE: cover

Body:
aight cool

Date: Feb 4, 2009 4:26 PM

i just sent u a payment for a cover. im going to send you an e-mail with the pics and concept right now

Date: Feb 4, 2009 6:08 AM

I can start now, send deposit & information & e-mail I can't take an order for a cover over the phone because I can't remember it, I need to have the e-mail so I can refer back to it while working.

Date: Feb 2, 2009 3:05 PM

ay im fuckin wit it. im so serious. everyone else either want too much or they work aint that tight.

how soon can you start? im ready right now. i can send you the pics too. Do you have a number i can reach you at?

I need to explain the concept.

Date: Feb 2, 2009 5:43 AM

covers/flyers $65 front, $100 front & back
myspace pages $125

1/2 deposit to get started
paypal accepted ([email protected])

thanks,
Q
Team Brinkz
....http://www... teambrinkz.
com/..

Date: Feb 2, 2009 1:06 AM

sup bro i seen your work posted on siccness.
i post as "malki" how much would u charge me for a mixtape cover?

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
u just posted exactly what I just said, "U HIT ME UP"

Date: Feb 2, 2009 1:06 AM

sup bro i seen your work posted on siccness.
i post as "malki" how much would u charge me for a mixtape cover?

that is "YOU" hitting me up......... everything after that is a reply to what you already said......

I honestly just reply to the messages, I didn't even realize it was the same person... I have 5 myspace accounts

it was not on no "can I do your cover now" type shit......

it was a confusion of who you actually were, and I didn't realize that I had already told you to fuck off.......

that's where your getting it fucked up, u think i'm your friend or that I wanna share back & forth with you on graphics, i'm not your friend, it's a business, I never knew who you were, and the only reason I know who you are now is because of the situation.... your a nobody man, be realistic with yourself.... you honestly got it confused and thought I showed enuff respect to even give a fuck who you were, you are completely wrong.

your right in the sense I did hit you back, but it was a reply to a message you already sent... and I didn't realize I had already told you I wasn't doing it...... u should have informed me on that, when I said I wasn't doing your cover that should have been the end of it, but you were so thirsty to have your cover done by me that you were taking any option u could get, and that's painfully obvious to see......

nowhere in any of these messages does it "EVER" even look like I wanted to do your cover, every message was strictly business, that's why your playing yourself right now

Jan 10, 2003
lets see you two post photoshopped funny pictures of eachother, and we will be the judge of who's the better graphic designer. You both got pics of eachother. let the games begin

whos with me?