New cover i designed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006

still a work in progress... almost there though i think. anything you guys would add? If u look at the tvs there all playing scenes from the movie "friday" thanks to cheeto for the pics. much better than my first try.

Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
it better then last by far, i think its coo. you need to work on that smoke, take smoke from a pic instead of making it yourself.

i would change that gray grunge to black.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
the font for friday dont work for me

the smoke is terrible

are those supposed to be blunts? lol

looks like you worked hard on the tv's, but they are very hard to see

the whiteboy in the middle of the cover should be axed too

sup with his leatherneck?

too many filters?

not feelin the whole thing, just my opinion

great effort doe

Feb 2, 2006
^nahh he was takin hella long i actually ended up paying qwasian who was a total pain in the ass to work with. that fool is the worst graphic designer. i swear. i cashed him out cuz i thought he was good and it said 24 hour turnaround. i had to wait 5 days! on top of that he gave me the most piece of shit cover then tried to blame it on me. after that i said fuck it i aint paying no one ima design it myself.

lol @ all your comments ahahahahahahhaha siccness is great for quality control. it may need a few tweaks anyone got better pics of blunts with smoke coming out?

i think i did a pretty good job considering this aint my career. i totally shitted on a "real graphic designer's" work - i deleted the piece of shit cover he gave me it was so weak i cant even look at it

Jan 10, 2003
lol at people siggin on dude, thats him on the cover...

oooooo Qwasian the great is gonna get ya!

and underground gonna tag team ya, and smash you in the face wit a macbook pro

Feb 2, 2006
Haha, LadyTragik gonna choke him out with her camera strap.
i actually think i seen lady tragik in the club a few weeks ago. she looked kinda thugged out though ahahaha she looked like she aint want noboby touching her girlfriend booty (there was a bunch of them one of them was dumb ass fine)

Oct 30, 2005
i wouldve never said anything but NOSTRILS had to come out and say "i totally shitted on a "real graphic designer's" work "...dude should slap himself for that one...i know damn well he aint shittin on me