NEW CAM SONG DISSIN JAY-Z

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Train1983 said:
Where you get 42 from? Didnt Cam say Jay was born in 1968? That would make Jay 37 going on 38(since the year just started)
someone said so in this thread..

but ya I just read that how cam was talkin bout 1968.. still pretty old

Mar 5, 2005
Damn, Cam is comin' hard at Jigga. Will Hov fire back? NOPE. How he gonna fire back when he just had a concert talkin' about "beef is wack" and all that? He's in a lose, lose situation. Being the president of Def Jam, he can't go around just doing and saying whatever cause due to the size of the company, he's got a board of directors to answer to so he's got to be careful. Also, having just issued the "beef is wack" motto not too long ago, he'll look weak if he goes back on his word, just like he'll look weak if he doesn't respond, he's in a catch 22. Cam picked the right time to give it to him, no doubt, it's gonna be interesting to see how this plays out. I'm sure this won't help things any..............

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
BigRich503 said:
Damn, Cam is comin' hard at Jigga. Will Hov fire back? NOPE. How he gonna fire back when he just had a concert talkin' about "beef is wack" and all that? He's in a lose, lose situation. Being the president of Def Jam, he can't go around just doing and saying whatever cause due to the size of the company, he's got a board of directors to answer to so he's got to be careful. Also, having just issued the "beef is wack" motto not too long ago, he'll look weak if he goes back on his word, just like he'll look weak if he doesn't respond, he's in a catch 22. Cam picked the right time to give it to him, no doubt, it's gonna be interesting to see how this plays out. I'm sure this won't help things any..............

good call

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
BigRich503 said:
Damn, Cam is comin' hard at Jigga. Will Hov fire back? NOPE. How he gonna fire back when he just had a concert talkin' about "beef is wack" and all that? He's in a lose, lose situation.
believe me... hove got like $300 million dollars AND he's fuckin a fine ass girl that's half his age.... he's not losing anything

Apr 5, 2005
Who gives a shit Jay has his life and career secure for him. Why would he give a fuck about a petty rapper dissin' him. Of course Jay will expect a diss from Cam soon or later. It's like a relationship. Someone will come out bitter and it sure wasnt JayZ. That niggah is set for life with a badd ass bitch!!!! Jay been in the game longer than Cam has and im sure he's done with this dissin phase. He's getting old and enjoying the pussy, money and power. Whose shoes would you rather be in?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
caffeine said:
got damn, the beat is fire.... damn cam came out hard, good diss...
hell yeah. I was impressed and i ain't a dipset fan...
if i were jay-z i would respond..
cam took some cheap shots in that song..
dame also must have also gave cam the greenlight for this as well...
and i am sure dame gave cam all the jay-z secrets! lol so this should be interesting

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
Cam came off mad gay in that track, You're UGLY UGLY blah blah, talking to another dude, like he was checking Jay out or something, and the biggest diss in the song is how Jay wore sandles with jeans WTF?! This coming from the guy who started the "Pink is cool" fad, the diss was wack straight up, Beyonce got paid to do a song with Camron, how is that a diss? WACK WACK WACK. I can't wait for Jay to just kill dude...

Feb 27, 2005
killa cam don't got much vicious rhymes...but the beat is coooooooool.
i think cam keep the most aggressive and vicious rhymes if jay respond.If not i will think the diss is like a publicity stunt for his next album or his career.
U ugly...damn! kindergarten.

Feb 12, 2004
I'M SURPRISED NOBODY BROUGHT THIS SHIT UP? HE SAID THE GUY WHO SHOT HIM THREW UP A DIAMOND. OBVIOUSLY THIS IS DEEPER THAN TRYING TO PROMOTE ALBUM SALES. JAY DON'T WANT TO SEE THE GOOOOOOOOOOOONIES!!

Feb 8, 2003
SouthArea said:
that's what i'm saying that shit is going to hurt the shit outta Juelz and relatioship with his parent company

Juelz only fucked with Def Jam to release WHAT THE GAME IS MISSING he still the president of Diplomat Records. Also Cam would wear Jay-Z out. I remember he destroyed Mase and Nas. Cam got that nigga now. lol yall must not heard all Killas mixtapes he is a tight artist. his mixtapes sound different then his retail albums