NEW C-LIM INTERVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2007
evil G is the biggest hater ive ever seen!!

a REAL LIFE hater... opinons are opinions... like REN said if u keep on with it and keep on then ur a hater... if u dont like c lim or doja clik then dont go to the forums and read it then... you seem to look for these fourums to hate.. well your starting to look like a real bitch fuck your moma for bringing such a hater like yourself into the world...

your moma is a bitch for making you!!

i knew i should of wore a condom

Jul 27, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
I already thought it was hilarious that Lim has a publicist but instead of Mag makin some space 2 interview him he results into someone from his own staff interviewing him. Come the fuck on.
I'm not on his staff. I said I work WITH him, not FOR him! LMAO. You'll try anything, won't you? You don't even realize that you create MORE hype for C-Lim each time you open your keyboard mouth! LOL, thank you... You the jealous type?

Jul 27, 2007
moneyaffiliated said:
that was one of the worst amateur interviews i ever seen.... then that bitch got so defensive she had to mention 9/11!! you are a fucking stupid cunt listen to what you be saying!!!
Do you know what a "hypothesis" is? Because you starting to prove one! I guess I need to use more "amateur" words, because clearly my meanings are going over some of your heads...

May 30, 2006
nor*cal209 said:
evil G is the biggest hater ive ever seen!!

a REAL LIFE hater... opinons are opinions... like REN said if u keep on with it and keep on then ur a hater... if u dont like c lim or doja clik then dont go to the forums and read it then... you seem to look for these fourums to hate.. well your starting to look like a real bitch fuck your moma for bringing such a hater like yourself into the world...

Nigga get Rens dick out the crack of yo ass, remove Peabodies nutts from ur chin & stop swallowing Antidotes antidote u corny ass nigga. And stay off Townhome & take yo ass back 2 Benjiman Holt.

Jul 27, 2007
nor*cal209 said:
show ur face so if i see u near townhome ill fuck you up
I gotta say that the hate some of these dudes show is unbelievable. Either they are actually somewhere between the ages of 12 and 17, and don't really know much about their world, or they are truly full of fear.

Hate, when it is displayed with little to no provocation, is an emotion that creeps from fear. I won't say it is fear in a physical way, because while physical violence may cause fear, these guys may be used to that. No, its the fear of the unknown, fear of changes, fear of not being accepted, that prompts this kind of hate.

Acting all territorial on an internet board... smdh... And you right, most aren't so brave when they aren't hiding behind a computer screen.

May 30, 2006
nor*cal209 said:

How are u gonna wear a condom when yo bitch ass was born wit a pussy? Furthermore how are u gonna call me a hater but u sho seem 2 have Mackalots name in ur mouth alot.

Mar 26, 2007
Satingun said:
Thank you. Clearly, these little gangstas don't have a clue about an interview geared toward the GENERAL public. If they had any sense, they'd actually see the world does NOT really revolve around their little fucking street corners; there's a whole lot of problems in this world, and if you little asses aren't part of the solution, then you part of the problem.

I was adding some info to the post, but when I came back in to repost, I see I've been threatened that my kids will die if I don't repost! Either you think you funny, or you think you serious. Either way, I won't play by your stupid threats.

When you grow up, if you make it that long, you'll eventually (maybe) see that we all have to work together to overcome the hate in this world. How'd you feel during 9/11? Did you feel bad toward those people in the twin towers that died for no fucking reason?

Well, guess what, asshole? I feel that way every day that I read that another gangsta went down over some bullshit. Ya'll killing your own damn race, why you need the Aryan Nation or the KKK to do anything; YOU ARE DOING IT FOR THEM!

When you come to reality, let me know.

You make a big deal out of nothing, but thats you.